2023 Bowman Draft Baseball HTA Choice Box 12/12/2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

anglinomics

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Configuration: 1 pack per box. 3 cards per pack.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- As a fresh crop of future baseball talents kick off their professional careers with the 2023 MLB Draft, so too does this all-new release of 2023 Bowman Draft Baseball!
- Collect the entire 200- card Base Set featuring fresh Draft Picks and top current Prospects from throughout the MLB Pipeline!

Box Break:
- 3 Autographs

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- As a fresh crop of future baseball talents kick off their professional careers with the 2023 MLB Draft, so too does this all-new release of 2023 Bowman Draft Baseball!
- Collect the entire 200- card Base Set featuring fresh Draft Picks and top current Prospects from throughout the MLB Pipeline!

Box Break:
- 3 Autographs

Last edited:
JUMBO
Configuration: 12 packs per box. 32 cards per pack.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Collect the entire 200-card Base Set featuring fresh Draft Picks and top current Prospects from throughout the MLB Pipeline!
- Look for an assortment of all-new variation themes and colelctible insert sets!

Box Break:
- 3 Chrome Prospect Autographs

SUPER JUMBO

Configuration: 5 packs per box. 120 cards per pack.

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Collect the entire 200-card Base Set featuring fresh Draft Picks and top current Prospects from throughout the MLB Pipeline!
- Look for an assortment of all-new variation themes and colelctible insert sets!

Box Break:
- 5 Chrome Prospect Autographs

SAPHIRE

Configuration: 8 packs per box. 4 cards per pack.

Box Break
- 2 Exclusive Sapphire Parallels

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

Parallels Breakdown:
Yellow - #/99 (1:9)
Green - #/50 (1:19)
Orange - #/25 (1:37)
Aqua - #/20 (1:46)
Gold - #/15 (1:61)
Purple - #/10 (1:91)
Red - #/5 (1:182)
Padparadscha - 1/1 (1:909)

Thanks for the review. Looks like I'll be using my buyback credits ($120.00) on at least 3 Jumbo packs. As I don't like High Number Heritage or 2023 Topps Chrome Black (with their one pack) for about 7 cards at a crazy cost of $150 or more. Happy Holidays, David

Thanks for the review. Looks like I'll be using my buyback credits ($120.00) on at least 3 Jumbo packs. As I don't like High Number Heritage or 2023 Topps Chrome Black (with their one pack) for about 7 cards at a crazy cost of $150 or more. Happy Holidays, David
Happy holidays to you David.
Dave