50/50 OKC Redhawks & Omaha Storm Chasers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jakegarber

BANNED
5.00 star(s)
BANNED
Decided to hit up the OKC Redhawks vs. Omaha Storm Chasers game in OKC on May 28th (the day before the Drillers game) and I have no cards of any players for either team. Trying to get some 50/50 deals together QUICK before we leave next week!!! :) I can take up to 8 cards per player. Post here if you wanna send cards for any players for either team.

Please label all cards and send a envelope with postage to have your items returned.

Thanks!
Jake

I've got some Tom Lawless from the Redhawks I could send you...I wish they were Reds uniforms but they are Cardinals and Blue Jays. :(

Do you think you'll be doing the Redhawks?

Be extra nice to Lawless, not the most pleasant person, at least he wasn't when he was here in the California League

That's why I am always over-polite and respectful. I'm always amazed at the guys that say stuff like "sign my stuff!" and they don't even know who they are talking to.

Good warning though Robert, its always nice to have a heads up.

Be extra nice to Lawless, not the most pleasant person, at least he wasn't when he was here in the California League

Dang, I will cross my fingers that he is in a good mood that day!

Ok, I'll send you 4 cards. I'll post the trade, if you confirm it quickly, I'll mail them tomorrow morning.

Confirmed, thank you! :)

That's why I am always over-polite and respectful. I'm always amazed at the guys that say stuff like "sign my stuff!" and they don't even know who they are talking to.

Good warning though Robert, its always nice to have a heads up.

Agreed, never met him, but he does events in STL.....I have had a lot of success introducing myself and talking to the person for a second, or complimenting them on an accomplishment, etc. and then saying "do you mind signing something for me?" I have seen people be rude on both ends, but I agree, if people shove items in a player's face, they are probably not going to be real cordial! ( I know I wouldn't!)