Best IP from each sport? Heres mine ;)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdahlk2001

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hockey
Football
Baseball
Basketball
Soccer
Olympic
Deceased

Any I forgot add

Here is mine
Gretzky
wayne001.jpg
Mike phelps swimmer
phelps.jpg
Tony Gwynn or Gary carter or cal Ripken....
gwynn11001.jpg
David beckham
beckhamaidan.jpg
Donald diver
DSC01791.jpg
martina navratilova
0314021252.jpg
Deceased Jose Lima he was such a great fan fav!
armada001-1.jpg
Kareem Abdul
30D-1BBB543A95C6-8873-000005A511491441_zps28208433.jpg

Hockey - Mario Lemieux
Football - "Mean" Joe Greene (childhood favorite)
Baseball - Robin Yount (my Ripkens might be more valuable but Yount was my childhood favorite)
Basketball - John Havlicek
Deceased - Bob Feller

Hockey-well as of right now I'd have to say this from the soon to be Calder Cup champions
0212132318a_zps178b8bab.jpg
If I am chosing a bigger name would have to be Chris Chelios or the great Mickey Redmond even though he is more known as a announcer then former player unless you are a Wings fan
2012-06-09125116.jpg
IMG00241.jpg
Football-Calvin Johnson even though he ruined my jersey by holding paint pen down, which I ended up selling because of how disguisted I got every time I looked at it...was free and not on purpose so can't say to much
Baseball-Paid would be Ramon Santiago on a game used bat of his, atleast til Rob Brantly has more of a career
IMAG0155.jpg
free would probably have to be Ryne Sandberg
RynoNES.jpg
Basketball-Derrick Coleman, did get Derek Fisher and other randoms as a kid for a Grand Rapids Hoops anniversary thing, why he was here I don't know
IMAG0431.jpg
Soccer-none
Olympic-Floyd Mayweather Jr, was walking thru the mall with his entourage and I just had happened to bought this at Spencer's on clearance lol
IMAG0462.jpg
Band-the most well known and recognized would be getting Staind right after Dysfunction came out while I was in middle school
StaindCd.jpg
but of course I have to post the pic from when I got Halestorm, honestly my favorite band IP auto's are all from Kill Hannah though
meandlzzy.jpg

Baseball: Ryan Sandberg or Joe Morgan (HoFer)

Basketball: Charles Barkley

Football: Larry Fitzgerald

Hockey: Rod Brind Amour or Eric Staal

Actor: Michael Rooker

Nascar: Richard Petty

Hockey - Chris Porter (STL Blues: SUPER nice guy, chatted with my wife and I for quite awhile about Toronto and our travel plans!)

Football - Dan Hampton (my wife looked at him from the line and said "he is shorter than I thought" we got closer and realized he was SITTING DOWN....HUGE guy!!)

Baseball - 4 members of the AAGPBL: Shirley Burkovich, Erma Bergman, Dolly Brumfield, and Audrey Kissell Lafser at STL Fanfest 2009. Have met multiple HOFers too, but these 4 ladies are a part of baseball's awesome history and members of the WWII "Greatest Generation" so have to give them the nod!

Band: Group 1 Crew and Sidewalk Prophets