Both Gone! Okay for Moderators to lock this thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi David, I just got some more 2020 update golds. These 2 are on your want list: U-54 Alex Avila and U-176 Brock Holt. I am just interested in Rafael Devers Red Sox BT-22, not the Bryant. If you still need those 2 golds, I'll send you them both for Devers.

Larry

Hi David, I just got some more 2020 update golds. These 2 are on your want list: U-54 Alex Avila and U-176 Brock Holt. I am just interested in Rafael Devers Red Sox BT-22, not the Bryant. If you still need those 2 golds, I'll send you them both for Devers.

Larry
Hi Larry! One gold works for me ...the 176 Brock Holt...for the Rafael Devers Red Sox beam team.....Posting trade for us and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

Ok, confirmed. Thanks. I hope to have more golds you need soon. Larry

I could use the Beam Team Bryant. BT-20. I send you a gold, just need to work it out. Which year do you prefer me to look first. I have a number of them

I could use the Beam Team Bryant. BT-20. I send you a gold, just need to work it out. Which year do you prefer me to look first. I have a number of them
Thats 2019 or 2020 gold or 2020 topps gold update (this one I have a wantlist in the set builiding section).....One works for me...Let me know the number and if its good...I'll post the trade for us. Best regards, David

Heads up....I posted a trade for us already...yours is the second trade...Please confirm 283592.....I'll be rejecting 283593. Best regards, David

Heads up....I posted a trade for us already...yours is the second trade...Please confirm 283592.....I'll be rejecting 283593. Best regards, David
ok... I misinterpreted you msg, I thought you wanted me to post... confirming now.