Break Complete! 2023 Panini Select Baseball Hobby Random Team Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_1094.jpeg
IMG_1095.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

IMG_1091.jpeg

Live link to the team randomization video:

Okay here is the next new baseball product that is scheduled to release next Wednesday so I wanted to see if anybody might be interested in trying a RANDOM TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 PANINI SELECT BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-12 packs per box
-5 cards per pack
-2 Autograph cards per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- 2023 Select Baseball returns with a set full of top prospects and legends of the game!
- Collect a three-tier base set broken into Concourse, Premier, and Diamond!
- Look for 2 autographs and 2 memorabilia per box, on average.
- Search for the ultra-rare Color Wheel, Zebra Parallel, and Select Names!
- Find all-new autograph sets like Select company Signatures, Signature Selections, and Prospect Signatures!

Box Break:
- 2 Autographs
- 2 Memorabilia
- 3 Base Holo
- 3 Numbered Prizms
- 2 Base Tri Color

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 30 spots and the price is $7 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE RANDOM team and all of the cards of the players from that team. We will randomize the list of team names when this is full to see who gets what teams. You will have time to trade teams if you would like before we do the break!

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release next Wednesday October 11th and the box has been preordered so let’s see if we can get this filled so that we can do this break right around release day!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Criollos PAID Tampa Bay Rays
2. Criollos PAID Oakland Athletics
3. Criollos PAID Minnesota Twins
4. northicehero99 PAID Texas Rangers
5. northicehero99 PAID Arizona Diamondbacks
6. PAVI39 New York Yankees
7. PAVI39 Milwaukee Brewers
8. Bobbyd9179 PAID Miami Marlins
9. Bobbyd9179 PAID Colorado Rockies
10. grapler135s PAID Los Angeles Dodgers
11. bfd13 PAID Pittsburgh Pirates
12. grapler135s PAID Chicago Cubs
13. dad3309@ PAID Toronto Blue Jays
14. Creature of Slime PAID Seattle Mariners
15. dad3309@ PAID Cleveland Guardians
16. Jebohm88 PAID Los Angeles Angels
17. Jebohm88 PAID Atlanta Braves
18. Jebohm88 PAID Philadelphia Phillies
19. kpit1978 PAID San Francisco Giants
20. jefflerner PAID Baltimore Orioles
21. HP PAID Houston Astros
22. jefflerner PAID New York Mets
23. Dashcol PAID St. Louis Cardinals
24. Bobbyd9179 PAID Chicago White Sox
25. bdink25 PAID Boston Red Sox
26. grapler135s PAID San Diego Padres
27. bdink25 PAID Washington Nationals
28. Chavezforprez PAID Cincinnati Reds
29. Chavezforprez PAID Kansas City Royals
30. Chavezforprez PAID Detroit Tigers

Last edited:
Okay team random is complete. Please let me know if anybody would like to make any team trades.

@Dashcol would you be interested in trading the Guardians for the Cardinals?

Okay team random is complete. Please let me know if anybody would like to make any team trades.

@Dashcol would you be interested in trading the Guardians for the Cardinals?

I actually don’t care really about either team, so if you would prefer the Guardians over the Red Birds, let’s do it.

Angels and Dbacks probably. Corbin and Ohtani are really the only names I am collecting from 2023, the rest just gets added to the trade box.

Really not looking for too much, just fun to be part of a break for $7. The team doesn’t matter much, every team usually has some decent cards in Spectra.

What team were you looking/hoping for?

Angels and Dbacks probably. Corbin and Ohtani are really the only names I am collecting from 2023, the rest just gets added to the trade box.

Really not looking for too much, just fun to be part of a break for $7. The team doesn’t matter much, every team usually has some decent cards in Spectra.
Okay sounds good! I’ll go ahead and make the trade. I think I’ll turn around and try to offer the Guardians to an SCC member who I know collects them. Thanks so much!

He has the Dodgers who I semi PC but I really don’t care who I get in return for them I just know he likes the guardians. Like to try to get folks their teams if I can. Thanks again!
Agreed! Getting cards to the collectors that would enjoy them most is just as much fun as getting a card for yourself.

I like to keep a running track of who my good trade partners collect so I can get cards they would like when I can in a trade.

Okay sounds good! I’ll go ahead and make the trade. I think I’ll turn around and try to offer the Guardians to an SCC member who I know collects them. Thanks so much!

LOL! I somehow got in my head this was for spectra! Obviously it is select, but same applies.

Don’t know how I got confused.

Release date for this one got pushed back a week to next Wednesday October 11th. I'll keep everyone updated on when this break will be when I receive updated tracking information.

Thanks,
Mike