Break Complete! 2023 Topps Archives Collector Box 3 Random Teams Style Group Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_1294.jpeg
IMG_1295.jpeg
IMG_1292.jpeg
IMG_1293.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

Live link to the team randomization video:

This product releases next week so I wanted to see if anybody is interested in trying a THREE RANDOM TEAMS PER SPOT STYLE group box break for ONE COLLECTOR BOX of 2023 TOPPS ARCHIVES BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-10 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
-1 Autograph card per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Crank up the nostalgia and celebrate the rich legacy of Topps’ baseball card designs once again with 2023 Topps Archives!
- Collect the entire 300-card Base Set pulling designs from 1956, 1965, and 2003!

Box Break:
- 1 On-Card Autographs

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 10 spots and the price is $12 per spot. Each spot gets you THREE RANDOM TEAMS and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members and the list of teams when this is full to determine which teams go to which members. SHIPPING IS ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE! There will also be time to trade teams before the break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release next week and has been preordered so we could do this break very soon after this fills if there is interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Calsp3 PAID San Francisco Giants, Cincinnati Reds, Minnesota Twins
2. OldNewRips PAID Milwaukee Brewers, Oakland Athletics, Cleveland Guardians
3. grapler135s PAID Detroit Tigers, Toronto Blue Jays, Los Angeles Angels
4. Mechjo16 PAID Texas Rangers, Chicago Cubs, Boston Red Sox
5. LarryG PAID Seattle Mariners, San Diego Padres, Arizona Diamondbacks
6. DaSoxFan Houston Astros, Kansas City Royals, Atlanta Braves
7. Criollos PAID Miami Marlins, Los Angeles Dodgers, Colorado Rockies
8. Criollos PAID Pittsburgh Pirates, Washington Nationals, New York Yankees
9. kpit1978 New York Mets, Philadelphia Phillies, Tampa Bay Rays
10. Chavezforprez PAID St. Louis Cardinals, Baltimore Orioles, Chicago White Sox

Last edited:
This product releases next week so I wanted to see if anybody is interested in trying a THREE RANDOM TEAMS PER SPOT STYLE group box break for ONE COLLECTOR BOX of 2023 TOPPS ARCHIVES BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-10 packs per box
-8 cards per pack
-1 Autograph card per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Crank up the nostalgia and celebrate the rich legacy of Topps’ baseball card designs once again with 2023 Topps Archives!
- Collect the entire 300-card Base Set pulling designs from 1956, 1965, and 2003!

Box Break:
- 1 On-Card Autographs

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 10 spots and the price is $12 per spot. Each spot gets you THREE RANDOM TEAMS and all of the cards of the players from those teams. We will randomize the list of members and the list of teams when this is full to determine which teams go to which members. SHIPPING IS ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE! There will also be time to trade teams before the break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release next week and has been preordered so we could do this break very soon after this fills if there is interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Calsp3
How many boxes are you breaking?