Break Complete! 2023 Topps Chrome Baseball Hobby Random Pack Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

IMG_0665.jpeg
IMG_0664.jpeg
IMG_0663.jpeg

Live link to the group box break video:

Live link to the pack order randomization video:

Okay it has been a while since we have tried a random pack style break and this product releases this week so I wanted to see if anybody is interested in trying a RANDOM PACK STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 TOPPS CHROME BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-4 cards per pack
-1 Chrome Autograph card per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Sound the horn, call a friend, clear your calendar because 2023 Topps Chrome Baseball is coming back with an all-new lineup of eclectic inserts and beautiful chrome parallels!
- Build the entire 220-card Base Set across a rainbow of color and tech parallels!
- MVP Buyback is returning!

Box Break:
- 1 Chrome Autograph

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 24 spots and the price is $8 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE RANDOM PACK and all of the cards from that pack. We will randomize the list of members to determine who gets what packs. SHIPPING IS ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE! I can also ship your pack(s) sealed if you would like please just let me know before the break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release this week and the box has been preordered so we could do this break very soon after this fills if there is interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. smitha1 PAID Pack 4
2. smitha1 PAID Pack 5
3. smitha1 PAID Pack 11
4. Criollos PAID Pack 9
5. Criollos PAID Pack 20
6. Criollos PAID Pack 23
7. dad3309@ PAID Pack 13
8. dad3309@ PAID Pack 22
9. OldNewRips PAID Pack 1
10. OldNewRips PAID Pack 8
11. grapler135s PAID Pack 6
12. grapler135s PAID Pack 19
13. Bobbyd9179 PAID Pack 7
14. Bobbyd9179 PAID Pack 16
15. David K. PAID Pack 3
16. David K. PAID Pack 18
17. David K. PAID Pack 21
18. PAVI39 Pack 10
19. kpit1978 PAID Pack 2
20. PAVI39 Pack 12
21. HP PAID Pack 24
22. bearpup PAID Pack 14
23. Creature of Slime PAID Pack 15
24. bearpup PAID Pack 17

Last edited:
Okay it has been a while since we have tried a random pack style break and this product releases this week so I wanted to see if anybody is interested in trying a RANDOM PACK STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2023 TOPPS CHROME BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-4 cards per pack
-1 Chrome Autograph card per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Sound the horn, call a friend, clear your calendar because 2023 Topps Chrome Baseball is coming back with an all-new lineup of eclectic inserts and beautiful chrome parallels!
- Build the entire 220-card Base Set across a rainbow of color and tech parallels!
- MVP Buyback is returning!

Box Break:
- 1 Chrome Autograph

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 24 spots and the price is $8 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE RANDOM PACK and all of the cards from that pack. We will randomize the list of members to determine who gets what packs. SHIPPING IS ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE! I can also ship your pack(s) sealed if you would like please just let me know before the break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release this week and the box has been preordered so we could do this break very soon after this fills if there is interest in this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. smitha1
2. smitha1
3. smitha1
4. Criollos
5. Criollos
6. Criollos
7. dad3309@
8. dad3309@
9. OldNewRips
10. OldNewRips
11. grapler135s
12. grapler135s
13. Bobbyd9179
14. Bobbyd9179
19. kpit1978
21. HP
23. Creature of Slime
Could I somehow trade some good cards for a spot? Don't have a payment system.

This break will be TOMORROW Friday August 4th at 4pm PT.

I’ll go live sometime before then to randomize the pack numbers to see who gets what packs.

See you then!
Mike