Error, variation, etc. wantlist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hey...

On the 1990 Scores... that's right, the uniform number is next to position, for some reason that set got a lot of uniform numbers wrong and then corrected them. As to #107a/b beckett.com only lists it as ERR/CORR, I don't know what the difference is.

Same thing for 1991 Fleer #395... beckett.com lists two versions but I don't know why

I don't know how this books out... but all of those cards are available if you're interested in working out a trade.

Let me know, thanks!

From cmcjr99's post, I have these:
90 Score 107a: err "scintilating" on back
91 Fleer 395a: var "Lenny" on back

I am no longer interested in the Kent cards since he is not in a Giants uniform but still am interested in the others. If you are still interested in these and the other cards, go ahead and post a trade with whatever you're comfortable with trading for them. Thanks.

Claude,

Thanks for the site! That's definitely going to be a big help to me!

giants1249er,

Those are both the variations that I need luckily enough. I'm going to post it up for the 4 cards.

Thanks!

Claude,

Thanks for the site! That's definitely going to be a big help to me!

giants1249er,

Those are both the variations that I need luckily enough. I'm going to post it up for the 4 cards.

Thanks!

happy to help.....like beckett , their lists are far from complete , but with site members contributing to the database and scans available for most of the variations , it is an excellent resource IMO.....one set i think you could help them with is the 89 score set for which they only had the ray knight reversed negative variation.....(i joined the site myself just to contribute a few of my own confirmed variations to their lists plus to add images of some of my 1/1's)

I had been working off of beckett.com and an old 2005 edition of the sports collectors digest price guide... beckett lists a lot more variations but there was one set, I think it was 1991 Topps where the guide had a lot that beckett.com didn't list... I can see that trying to track variations in old sets is going to be really messy.