FERNANDO TATIS JR (PSA 9 AUTO RC) & BGS 9.5 MINT ROOKIE SUPER LOT FOR SALE ($150 DELIVERED)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
IF TATIS KEEPS HEALTHY HE WILL BE A FOR SURE HALL OF FAMER ONE DAY WHICH HE PROVED BY GETTING A GOLD AND PLATINUM GLOVE HIS FIRST FULL SEASON IN RIGHT FIELD,THIS IS A GREAT VALUE BUY AS HIS CARDS WILL ONLY INCREASE IN VALUE EACH YEAR!,TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS SWEEET DEAL YOU WONT BE SORRY!!
($150.00 DELIVERED)
TATIS 18 TOPPS HERATIGE RC AUTO PSA 9 FT.jpg
tatis jr 2018 heritage rookie auto BK.jpg

tatis jr 19 bgs 95 topps now rc.jpg

tatis jr 19 topps now back.jpg

Last edited:
BOTH CARDS COMBINED HAVE A $600 VALUE IN TODAYS MARKET,TATIS JR RC AUTO'S ARE TRENDING AT $365 RIGHT NOW AND BOTH OF THESE ARE GRADED FOREVER MINT,A REALLY GREAT VALUE CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!

Never attempted to sale anything here. Nor claiming to. 15 years on this site, but your completed trade/sales so low.

Question was answered already, you just didn't get it.
well chris i started on this site around 2002 made tons of trades and sales but got out of the hobby for awhile had a medical issue in 2006 became disabled and started back in 2007 so my stats are lower than actual amounts anyway i have sold many cards i say 100 because some of my sales were in lots of cards or sets anyway both trading and selling on here are possible and more easy and cheaper than ebay or other sites,as far as the completed sales i think i lost some when i went away for a few years never really kept track of my site numbers selling trading and keeping a good reputation on the site were all i worried about so not sure about my numbers amounts most of my sales these days are to a few members who have delt with me over the years i told you about becaue i have good stuff and am reasonable and trustworthy,are you just doing a member check on me or were you interested in the cards listed,if you are interested make me an offer!!

Your tons of trades would be reflective of your rating. Bro, I don't care. I just think its funny the deals you are offering members. You do you, I have to say that. Keep being you.

You know, I will say this, it doesn't matter with your sarcasm, and not that he needs to tell you. But I myself can say I have purchased at least 10 high end cards from Randy. And it has been a pleasure every time. And if you say you can see by looking at his posts, a majority of what I have purchased have been done through direct PMs. Especially after some of you like to beat him up, when in all honesty, you have no right. A person can ask what they wish. No different than you might say I over pay for what I purchased. But in the end, I am happy with my purchases. Some are still in my collection and I am happy to have them. Others I have moved, and I can also say I made a profit on them. But like most people any more, you are out of line. Your initial question was a fair one, but to keep popping off afterwards is a bit uncalled for.

You know, I will say this, it doesn't matter with your sarcasm, and not that he needs to tell you. But I myself can say I have purchased at least 10 high end cards from Randy. And it has been a pleasure every time. And if you say you can see by looking at his posts, a majority of what I have purchased have been done through direct PMs. Especially after some of you like to beat him up, when in all honesty, you have no right. A person can ask what they wish. No different than you might say I over pay for what I purchased. But in the end, I am happy with my purchases. Some are still in my collection and I am happy to have them. Others I have moved, and I can also say I made a profit on them. But like most people any more, you are out of line. Your initial question was a fair one, but to keep popping off afterwards is a bit uncalled for.
thanks tony,it's there loss not mine at least this guy did not try to lecture me on my prices or comments,on these cards i look at tatis as being a hall of famer oneday and when that happens these two cards combined will be worth $1,000 or more!, "not a bad investment"!,he may not hit 700 home runs but i think his final stats will look alot like albert pujols with the exception tatis will have tons of stolen bases in the stats,have a merry christmas!!

BOTH CARDS COMBINED HAVE A $600 VALUE IN TODAYS MARKET,TATIS JR RC AUTO'S ARE TRENDING AT $365 RIGHT NOW AND BOTH OF THESE ARE GRADED FOREVER MINT,A REALLY GREAT VALUE CHRISTMAS PRESENT!!!
Ask whatever you want but this is a straight up lie. Stop trying to rip people off. It's NOT a rc auto, it's a minor league auto. His 2019 heritage rc slabbed autos sell for $50. $600 what a joke

Ask whatever you want but this is a straight up lie. Stop trying to rip people off. It's NOT a rc auto, it's a minor league auto. His 2019 heritage rc slabbed autos sell for $50. $600 what a joke
thats your opinion my friend and i will respect that and i said combined both cards $600 the market value avg of tatis jr rc auto's is $365 (value not selling price!) google it! and a gem mint 9.5 becket graded rookie card of his is close to the same value show me a sale for $50 for an auto rc of his those sales were from fools who let his ped suspention panic sale there cards,i have watched tatis jr in the DP and the minors and majors since 2018 his ped thing was a stupid kids mistake he used a dermatoligist cream for a skin infection that had a steroid in it without approval from padre doctors,which for a $300 million contract i blame the padres for not being aware of his actions in off season, it was a kids mistake that will never happen again,he then proceded to come off suspention play right field for the first time ever and win a gold and platinum because he needs no steroids to be great and he will be in the hall of fame baring careeer ending injury,it is then like pujols cards the value will go way up!!,and i do not see a bench police badge on your icon so why are you attacking me at all if you have a problem with me and my posts do a private message i have a good reputation on this site and your attack is your opinion not a fact and unwarrented so stay off my threads if your not interested in my cards or have something negative to say,HAVE A MERRY CHRISTAMAS!!
thank you for your opinion which is just that and not a fact and first off i said combined value not selling price so get it right if your going to police good standing members with your opinions until i see a bench police badge on your icon please stay off my threads with your negative unwarrented opinions if your not interested in my cards,MERRY CHRISTMAS

For the record, I have bought from Randy as well. The Ted Williams autograph I bought is one of the cornerstones of my collection. That being said, If you have a problem with a members threads or the contents thereof do not hijack the post. The proper way (the way adults handle things) to address an issue should be through PM or through a report made to the staff. This thread will be locked and the Original poster should feel free to make a new post without all the drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.