FT 1996 bowmans best preview atomic refractors...JETER, RIPKEN, GRIFFEY, BONDS..L@@K

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have these Mets cards to go along with Atomic refractors that you inquired about...lmk if your interested!

2012 Bowman Chrome Prospects Wilfredo Tovar Xfractor RC #BCP216 $5.00
2011 Topps Chrome David Wriight Blue Refractor #5 Serial #'d 71/99 $12.00
2011 Topps Chrome Angel Pagan Red Refractor #157 Serial #'d 18/25 (putting a BV on it of $20)
#BBP5 Rey Ordonez (Mets) $2.50
#BBP11 Paul Wilson (Mets) $2.50
Total BV of $42.00

I'm interested in your 2012 Bowman Chrome Kevin Gausman refractor auto (BV $40.00)
I'd be willing to trade all of them for the Gausman Auto
lmk...thanks!
Dave

Can't use any of those except the 2 Atomics & 2011 Topps Chrome David Wriight Blue Refractor #5 Serial #'d 71/99 $12.00. The Gausman is in "trade talks" with another trader. Thanks, LMK.

Ok let me take a look at your trade list again...what Harper's and trout's do you have? lmk....thanks!
Dave
Can't use any of those except the 2 Atomics & 2011 Topps Chrome David Wriight Blue Refractor #5 Serial #'d 71/99 $12.00. The Gausman is in "trade talks" with another trader. Thanks, LMK.

Ok let me take a look at your trade list again...what Harper's and trout's do you have? lmk....thanks!
Dave

My cards aren't by "player" so it is hard for me to list. They are all by number. I have various base RC's, chromes, inserts, parallels of each player. The only thing I can say is check my tradebait below. Sorry but that is the best I can do.

I can only use either the 2012 topps chrome xfractor harper or the 2012 topps chrome orange refractor harper...lets see if we can work something out...lmk thanks
Dave
My cards aren't by "player" so it is hard for me to list. They are all by number. I have various base RC's, chromes, inserts, parallels of each player. The only thing I can say is check my tradebait below. Sorry but that is the best I can do.

I can only use either the 2012 topps chrome xfractor harper or the 2012 topps chrome orange refractor harper...lets see if we can work something out...lmk thanks
Dave

The 2 Harper bv much higher than the Wright. I guess we are back to the 2 Mets refractors for the Lavarnway. Post if ok or LMK. Thanks