Hayes, McElroy, Corbin Signing pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehalk

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Here are pics from the signings I did today with Chuck McElroy, Charlie Hayes and Archie Corbin, I have extras of most of these guys signed cards so please let me know if you want to buy anything.

Archie Corbin

293288.jpg

293290.jpg

293291.jpg

Charlie Hayes

293297.jpg

293298.jpg

293299.jpg

Chuck McElroy

293292.jpg

293293.jpg

293294.jpg

293295.jpg

293296.jpg

Last edited:
I tried a hundred times and they kept rotating this way. None of them are sideways on my phone until I upload them

Very, very cool Darrell. Maybe we can work out a trade for some of your extras. Let me know if interested. Hope all is well!!! By the way, did Chuck talk about his kid, Satchel?? I hear he's the real deal..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gyzMibk3Ww

Last edited:
Yeah I would trade some. You have a trade list? Give me a few days to get all this stuff packaged up and sorted and I will have a list of what I have or send me which cards of them you might be interested in. I also have extras from Ray King, Larry McWilliams, Marvin Freeman and Scott Scudder.

He did mention Satchel and CJ both. He said CJ is good but Satchel is even better than him. Also met Charlie Hayes son who played in the Rays system until he tore his labrum.