Looking to Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob167

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Check my trade pages (in sig) to see if I have anything of interest...there are some 1/1's and other low numbered cards that don't have a BV, but I am willing to work with you to come up with a price we are both happy with...

List what you have interest in, and I will gladly check your site(s) to see if we can make a deal...I'd like to think I am easy to deal with, especially if you have something I feel I can move easily at shows...

Depending on what you have interest in, and what you have that I am interested in, I may be willing to trade in your favor...tighter on some items more than others...

I am only interested in cards that sell for $25+ in baseball and/or football (I don't have any "cheap" boxes at shows)...autographs and/or rookies only...no interest in slabs, unlicensed, game-used (unless it is a rookie or has an autograph) or cards depicting players in their college jersey...

Check My Trade Page, Intrested in 21 Topps Rip Ryne Sandberg Mini Variation. What Trade Price, LMK Jeff

Check My Trade Page, Intrested in 21 Topps Rip Ryne Sandberg Mini Variation. What Trade Price, LMK Jeff
Sorry Jeff, I just now had time to take a look...I have $15 on the Sandberg for when I do shows...probably too high now...there are no longer any comps to use...what can add for me to get both of these?

1998 Topps Hall Of Fame Mike Singletary Auto
2016 Donruss Optic #117 Tyreek Hill Yellow (Not Gold) & Red