MWL All Star game

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
The game itself was just as horrible as the bunting contest they had. Here's my haul, lost a signed Mike Henneman card some time after the game, glad one the kind people I was helping swiped it off the ground...anyways I will not get anything more of him anymore as his new signature is complete crap now and looks nothing like any of his other sigs. Could have really racked but wasn't gonna go to crazy buying cards with only a half hour autograph session.
Kohl Stewart OMLB

Clint Coulter OMLB

Ismael Guillon, Clint Coulter, Edwin Diaz, Daniel Palka and Nick Travieso

Mitch Nay, Mike Henneman, Austin Kubitza, Jonathan Crawford

Got these after the game just to get them while I waited to finish up some cards I didn't get done pregame

nice job!! used to watch Kohl and Austin back in the days during HS..Some more stud arms from down here in Texas. I'm sure houbb got to see them, too :)

Here in Grand Rapids, West Michigan Whitecaps, stadium that was burnt halfway down this winter

I'm guessing it was restored beautifully??

What did you think of Ismael Guillon? I saw him in Dayton last Friday night, he's got a great arm but he got rocked that night.

Great haul! I was wondering how the remodeling on the stadium is coming along. Heard there was a lot of damage in that fire.