New eBay shipping rates are Usurious

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gwynn_fan

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
If this new post from eBay is to be believed, the new shipping rates for USPS are going to be the same or higher than what the Post Office offers.

USPS®

Effective January 9, 2022, rates for the following USPS shipping services will increase an average of:

• Priority Mail and Priority Mail Express—3.1% increase
  • First Class Package—8.8% increase
  • Priority Mail International— 3.7% increase
  • First Class Package International Service—4.2% increase
Might be cheaper to use paypal.com/mos shipping.

Thoughts?
Bob

I think prices for both are going up Source
I believe, top prices are for those going to the PO, bottom would be for those that buy online (via paypal, ebay, etc..). So still cheaper to buy online vs at the PO, but rates especially on the smaller packages are going up over 10%

1640912983491.png

The rates have increased, and the service has slowed down.....very frustrating. My local post office lets me send cards and photos via Media Mail, which is significantly cheaper. That may be helpful for everyone, at least worth asking about next time you have to mail!

Blessings,

Kevin

Prices keep going up.....in my 15 years....Bubble envelope was .90 cent ....Now days its about $5.00. When up at least 12 times and down just once. Best regards, David

Hi
I can't figure out why the rates are going up. I mean they've been letting the over time desire people work 18 hours of overtime a week, since I came back to work last April. And, there isn't enough work for a normal crew to do!