Please CLOSE..Missing one card to finish 2022 Series 2 and 2023 Series 2 sets. Any heroes out there today to help me finish these two sets off?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

togaman

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Missing one card to finish a 2022 Series Two set and a one card to finish a 2023 Series Two set. Any heroes out there today to help me finish these two sets off? Complete thanks to Davi K and JJ Levitski

2022 Topps Series Two Card # 594 (Jason Junk-RC)* - My Hero David K
2023 Topps Series Two Card # 569 (Yan Gomes)*
- My Hero JJLevitski

Last edited:
I just checked my 2022 Topps series 2....and I have an extra card 594 Janson Junk Angels RC that I can post as free card. Please confirm it. Best regards, David

2023 Series 2 #469 is Yuri Gurriel not Yan Gomes. If you need Gurriel I have one and will send it as a freebie.

Thanks,

Jeff
Its was my mistake with a typo. The card I am missing to complete a 2023 Series Two set is card # 569 (Yan Gomes) and not 469 (Yuli Gurriel) that I previously listed before I just edited original post in this thread

Its was my mistake with a typo. The card I am missing to complete a 2023 Series Two set is card # 569 (Yan Gomes) and not 469 (Yuli Gurriel) that I previously listed before I just edited original post in this thread
Okay. I can send that one. Post it as a freebie from me and I will send it tomorrow.

Thanks,

Jeff