Real or Fake? John Wooden

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kingsfaninri

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
My friend Jason recently purchased a basketball signed by Coach Wooden and he asked me if I thought it was legit. I really don't think so, but I wanted to get a consensus... What say ye?

JasonsJRWauto_zpsb081d803.jpg

Not saying its a fake by anymeans but looking at two autos of wooden i have the loops in the J's connect in the middle on both of mine and bottom loop goes straight into the O's. And the end of the W slants outward instead of inward on both of mine also. And also the U on mine has a upstroke then down not just a down stroke. hopefully this helps a little

I am not sure, but I had a card signed by him and in that and most examples I have ever seen, he put U.C.L.A. with the periods after the letters!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Thanks guys. I appreciate the feedback. Like I said, I think it's fake (I also have one in my own collection that I used for comparison) but I was looking for a general consensus.