Rescanned the TTM/IP trade box - Over 500 autographs to choose from

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrmopar

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
There are common autographs on major or minor league cards. Nothing flashy here, but if you are like me and want any player associated with a specific organization, here is your chance to fill some holes for cheap. I have pretty much all teams represented except the Dodgers and Yankees. Presumably these were obtained either in person or through the mail (IP/TTM). I didn't obtain any of these myself, so if any signatures look funny, they could be fake. I don't have reason to doubt any of them, other than some of the 86 Fleer cards, as some look a little off to me. They were all obtained either via trades or via lot purchases. None are certified at this point, but i will be scanning the certified cards again soon.

Too many to list out by name/team any longer, but they are scanned by team and in alphabetical order. The scans should be large enough to see detail and names in nearly all cases (there are a few cards with no names on them). if you have any questions about a particular card, let me know. They are all in sleeves, so some of the ink you see may be on the sleeve if it doesn't look right. Most of the cards are in great shape with decent signatures, but there are a few in lesser grade and/or with flawed signatures. Check the scans and ask questions first please.

I have not gone back through them for the final time yet, as I just finished scanning, but 99% of the cards I will sell for $1.00. If you buy more than 25, the price drops to $0.75 each. Should you actually want 100 or more cards, the price will be $0.50 per card. I will also trade these cards 1:1 for other TTM/IP cards people have if it is a card I need/want. I will trade multiples for better singles if anyone were so inclined to do so, but for ease of trading, I prefer to go one for one and keep it easy.

I reserve the right to adjust the price and/or remove the card from availability w/o notice if any of the following occurs:

• The player joins the Dodgers organization as a player or member of their staff at any level
  • The player becomes deceased

Link to photobucket is in my signature, under "AUTOS FOR TRADE".

The following cards are now unavailable:

Blue Jays (Syracuse Minors cards) - Ramos, Rowland, Sanchez, Thornton
Brewers - August
Indians - Espinoza
Mets - Baldiris, Henry, Leach (88T, 88S, 89F), O' Brien
Orioles - Harris minors card
Padres - Abner 90T, G. Harris
Phillies - McElroy
Royals - Stottlemyre
Tigers - Brumley, Fields, Ritz, Searcy
White Sox - Leach