(SOLD!!!)COMPLETE AUTOGRAPH SET,($235DELIVERED)(SWEET DEAL!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsultan

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
one of dimaggio's best autograph sets ever,this set is complete and in mint condition, #519/1800,also included in this set is a beautiful 30 card dimaggio limited edition tribute set of cards depicting highlights of his career!
(SOLD!!) delivered!!!)
DIMAGGIO 93 PINNICLE AUTO SET.jpg

DIMAGGIO 93 PINNICLE AUTO.jpg

DIMAGGIO 93 PINNICLE BACK.jpg

DIMAGGIO 93 PINNICLE COA.jpg

DIMAGGIO 93 PINNICLE AUTHENTICATOR LENS.jpg

Last edited:
What kind of Baseball stuff do you collect? I'm actually quite desperate for a DiMaggio Auto for the PC

What kind of Baseball stuff do you collect? I'm actually quite desperate for a DiMaggio Auto for the PC
well i collect most top stars and hall of famers baseball only and this is a sweet dimaggio complet set in mint condition and am really looking to get only cash for it do you have a list of your collection i could look at and see if we can hash out a deal?

I don't have much of my stuff posted right now. I am working on the site in my signature. Will the Auto card fit in a toploader?

I don't have much of my stuff posted right now. I am working on the site in my signature. Will the Auto card fit in a toploader?
ok i'll take a look and no the auto will not fit any top loader or magnet case i have it in a 4 screw card block in my collection it has a cardboard case in the tin case for it,you will have to get a card block to show the auto or i can include the block in the deal i was trying to avoid that because it will add weight to the package making shipping more $$ and $250 is already on the cheap side i see them selling on ebay for $300 without the set autograph only anyway i will look at your list and get back to you,RANDY

HAD A DEAL YESTERDAY THAT FELL THROUGH SO THE CARD UP FOR SALE ONLY COME ON GUYS A SUPER DEAL FOR A NICE JOE (THE STREAK!!) DIMAGGIO!!!

OK A SUPER DEAL FOR A DIMAGGIO AUTOGRAPH JUST GOT BETTER,$240 DELIVERED IS NOT ONLY A GREAT PRICE FOR A DIMAGGIO AUTOGRAPH ITS THE FAIREST YOU WILL FIND,TRY AND FIND A BETTER ONE FOR LESS!!