The Bench Trade Night - Wednesday, February 14th, 8:00pm EST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katester44

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
And away we go -- the next Bench trade night will be Wednesday, February 14th, at 8:00pm EST. It is release date for Topps Flagship Series I, might as well get trades going as you bust your boxes!

As always, come prepared to have some fun, talk some sports and trade some cards. This thread will serve as the place to put your requests in ahead of time.

I will be looking for anything/everything of Kirby Puckett that I don't have. Vintage that I need. Still looking for 2023 Topps Big League Blues/Golds/Reds & Mascots. Still looking for 2018 & 2019 A/G mini inserts. Looking for 2019-20 Donruss Basketball. Looking for 2023 A/G mini inserts. In other words, I will be your trading Huckleberry.

A good day for trading as 2024 Topps Series 1 is suppose to be coming out that day. Best regards, David PS breaking two jumbos!

Yup! As soon as they release the checklist, will be putting together a list of the cards I will be looking for outside of my normal 2 sets.

Just four more sleeps until 2024 Series I releases.

Haven't gone through the checklist yet, but will be looking for anything Bichette/Judge/Harper/Bohm/Kershaw/Lindor & Puckett (since they seem to be dropping a card or two of him with each release).

Thank you to @Mike121 for walking me through the steps necessary to get the proper thread linked to the count down clock.

Little stuff like this is what makes everything a little bit better here on The Bench!

Hoping it comes in early (tues) so that I can sort the base and inserts.....so I'll have lots of base and inserts for trade...Best regards, David

That would be fantastic - will be messaging our LCS Tuesday afternoon to see if it has arrived and been put out for sale.

Hi Guys
Just wondering if there is a way to set this up as a zoom meeting? You can actually chat and show pictures of what you have (I think.) Don't know how to do it myself.
Bob

Hi Guys
Just wondering if there is a way to set this up as a zoom meeting? You can actually chat and show pictures of what you have (I think.) Don't know how to do it myself.
Bob

I don't think there is a zoom function, but you are able to post pictures in the thread, but only one at a time.

One of the reasons we have this thread is for stuff like this -- if you want to post pictures of cards you are looking to trade/sell on trade night, post them here and folks can take a look.

Got my two jumbos and 3 jumbo packs.....yesterday....finished sorting everything about 10:00 am this morning....all set to trade for base cards and lots of inserts for trade! However, several inserts that I did not like futures stars and 89th ann cards. Don't have the big rookies for trade as there was only a few in the Jumbos...only two evan carter and Elly....most of my base wants are veteran and non rookie cards. I did get about 5 Henry from the pirates.

That makes me a bit nervous.....

Hitting the treadmill, than eating dinner, than busting packs - will be in the chat the entire time.
I'll try to be there when it starts and stay about 1 1/2 hrs trying to finish my set and using my inserts and base/rookie as trading bait. Best regards, David