This is the type of stuff that will give the BSL a bad image.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
Go figure, one of Heath's guys. The Springfield Cardinals won the AA World Series, yes. Is it tainted? Don't know. But what we as fans do know is that at least 1 of their players, pitcher Jim Morris, was popped and suspended for 10 games for failing a drug test. Is this what the Cards organization has resorted to? Or is this a rogue individual? I was kinda curious as to why a 20 year old minor leaguer was DISLIKED both locally and nationally.

Heath, can you say BALCO?

Oh man... and to top it off he lied on his resume'! Jim Morris is actually a 35 yr old high school physical science teacher! No wonder he was popped for PEDs... how else would an old man be throwing a 98mph fastball?!?! Ugh!!

Your telling me about it.. He beat my young talented AA team with a bunch of old men... LOL!!! I drafted Morris and he was not disliked before I traded him..

About time the game finally popped a drug test. I figured there would be more than that by now.