Two Topps Yankee SP photo variations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reickholt

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Have these two photo variations for trade. Looking for item(s) to add to any of the following PCs
autograph, RCs, Mauer, Ripken, Killebrew, Feller, Blyleven, Twins refractors

2020 Topps Gerrit Cole #68 $8
2020 Topps Update Derek Jeter #U257 (interview) $25 gone

Thanks for the look.
Rici

Last edited:
I have these if you are willing to trade down on the Jeter for some reason I can't open your page.

2023 A&G Black Mini Ripken Jr $6
2023 A&G back mini Ripken $5
2023 A&G silver foil Ripken $6
2023 Topps Chrome x-fractor Jose Miranda $2.50

then let me know if you are interested in any of the bigger name RC out of A&G or I might have an extra Topps Chrome Carroll or Adley I can add.

Thanks

I have these if you are willing to trade down on the Jeter for some reason I can't open your page.

2023 A&G Black Mini Ripken Jr $6
2023 A&G back mini Ripken $5
2023 A&G silver foil Ripken $6
2023 Topps Chrome x-fractor Jose Miranda $2.50

then let me know if you are interested in any of the bigger name RC out of A&G or I might have an extra Topps Chrome Carroll or Adley I can add.

Thanks
I apologize. Freewebs took down all of their websites so I am currently without.
I would love to add the two chromes to my RC collection. I can also use all 3 of the Ripkens you listed as well as the x-fractor.
LMK Thanks!
Rick

I apologize. Freewebs took down all of their websites so I am currently without.
I would love to add the two chromes to my RC collection. I can also use all 3 of the Ripkens you listed as well as the x-fractor.
LMK Thanks!
Rick
Rick,
How about a 2023 Topps Chrome Gunnar Henderson to add to the cards already listed.

Thanks

George