DELETE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Got one trade from this thread, a good one at that, anyone else have any I need??? No trade too small!
TC

I have an Issac Bruce X's and O's #145 Issac Bruce. I'll just add it to the pile I have for you.

Are these two insert sets fairly hard to find? I have a TON of football cards from that era and I only had one from those 2 extensive lists. I'm especially heavy with Barry, Emmitt and Favre and came up empty on all three players not to mention all the rest.

Ya they were pretty scarce. I have some old Becketts I'll tell you some values on them tomorrow.

I have an Issac Bruce X's and O's #145 Issac Bruce. I'll just add it to the pile I have for you.

Are these two insert sets fairly hard to find? I have a TON of football cards from that era and I only had one from those 2 extensive lists. I'm especially heavy with Barry, Emmitt and Favre and came up empty on all three players not to mention all the rest.
Well, I have an October '96 Beckett with Playoff Prime in it. Here's just a few examples of what they were "worth" when they first came out:
X's & O's: Favre - $40, Emmitt - $60, Marino - $50
Boss Hogs: Emmitt - $135, Barry Sanders - $70, Marino - $135
There were 2 other insert sets that went with Prime. One was Playoff Prime Surprise that was only in Prime, and the other was Playoff Honors, it was inserted in all of Playoff sets, but only 3 cards in the set and a ratio of 1:7200 packs they were ridiculous to find. You see a few online every now and then. Here's what Beckett of '96 lists some of the Surprise at:
Marino - $225, Emmitt - $225, Barry Sanders - $120
This issue doesnt have the Honors listed, but I found a '98 issue with them listed... you ready?
Emmitt - $250, Curtis Martin - $120, Favre - $300
And this is 2 years after their release when the other inserts had dropped in value quite a bit.
I remember opening a pack and getting a Mark Brunell X's & O's in '96. I was so happy! lol

Hi,
I have the '96 X's & O's:, I collected the set back in the day.
The only thing I'm working on now are Score parallels for my New York Jets.

I collected the set back in the day, I bought about 10 packs, I got 0 X's and O's.
The first 100 base cards were the easiest to get, the next 50 were a little harder, the last 50 the hardest.
So I started off with a lot of the first 100. As I picked up X's and O's from card shows and then eBay in 1999 when I got my first P.C. I was able to hunt down the rest. All of the set I have have no chipping on the top, I saw lots that had a mark on the top of the helmet.
I put them into nine pocket sleeves, replacing any base cards I had previously, so they've been kept safe for many years.
Let me know if you're interested in buying.

Here is my wantlist

With the explosion in card packs / boxes, I'm only collecting Score and Contenders, so I have my own history of the Jets going back as long as I've followed them.

Hi,
I have the '96 X's & O's:, I collected the set back in the day.
The only thing I'm working on now are Score parallels for my New York Jets.

I collected the set back in the day, I bought about 10 packs, I got 0 X's and O's.
The first 100 base cards were the easiest to get, the next 50 were a little harder, the last 50 the hardest.
So I started off with a lot of the first 100. As I picked up X's and O's from card shows and then eBay in 1999 when I got my first P.C. I was able to hunt down the rest. All of the set I have have no chipping on the top, I saw lots that had a mark on the top of the helmet.
I put them into nine pocket sleeves, replacing any base cards I had previously, so they've been kept safe for many years.
Let me know if you're interested in buying.

Here is my wantlist

With the explosion in card packs / boxes, I'm only collecting Score and Contenders, so I have my own history of the Jets going back as long as I've followed them.
That's awesome that u have them all! I started the main set back in '96 when I'd go to KC to see my grandparents. I stopped collecting altogether about 3 years later and picked it back up about 2011. I realized how much I loved that set and subsets so I started to put it together. Finally completed the main set last year. Yes the last 50 or "gold border" cards were sometimes impossible to find, or way overpriced. Now that I have the main set complete it's time for the subsets.
Unfortunately I can't buy any right now, and your wants are so specific I doubt I have any. I will look though.
I may come up with some extra cash now and then and maybe get in touch with you about buying. Thanks for posting!