WTTF Corbin Carroll and a couple others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

@Dashcol

Hi -

Let me know if you can use any of these below. LMK. Thanks!!
Scobes

2023 Topps #401 Corbin Carroll (AZ) ($6)
2023 Topps Stars of the MLB #SMLB34 Corbin Carroll (AZ) ($12)

2023 Bowman #65 Gunnar Henderson (BAL) ($6)
2023 Topps Stars of the MLB #SMLB37 Gunnar Henderson (BAL) ($8)

2021 Panini Prizm Emergent #6 Bobby Witt Jr (KC) ($6)

2022 Topps Holiday #HW44 Julio Rodriguez (SEA) ($10)

2021 Topps Chrome Platinum Anniversary #7 Jazz Chisholm Jr (MIA) ($10)

@Dashcol

Hi -

Let me know if you can use any of these below. LMK. Thanks!!
Scobes

2023 Topps Stars of the MLB #SMLB34 Corbin Carroll (AZ) ($12)

2021 Panini Prizm Emergent #6 Bobby Witt Jr (KC) ($6)

I can use these ones:

What are you looking for?

I can use these ones:

@Dashcol

Hi -

I'm looking for McGwire, Clemens, Phillies (#ed, GU, or AU), Vintage, and HOF/Star RCs. You can also check out my wantlist in my sig. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

Any of the following:

Any topps chrome sapphire

looking for these cards/players: 2022-2023 Topps Chrome, 2020-2023 relics and autos
(Particularly Phillies), SMLB stars of the mlb cards, numbered cards, parralels.

@Dashcol

Hi -

I'm looking for McGwire, Clemens, Phillies (#ed, GU, or AU), Vintage, and HOF/Star RCs. You can also check out my wantlist in my sig. LMK. Thanks!

Scobes

Ok, I will take a look for you tomorrow. I really think all I will be able to do is some RCs though, but I will double check.

Any of the following:

Any topps chrome sapphire

looking for these cards/players: 2022-2023 Topps Chrome, 2020-2023 relics and autos
(Particularly Phillies), SMLB stars of the mlb cards, numbered cards, parralels.

I have some 2022 and 2023 Topps chrome. Do you have a list of what you need? I also have some SMLB cards if you have a list of what you need.

Plenty of parallels too, do you care about team and set they are from or just that they are parallels?

Yes I am interested in that one, but I did not open any Heritage this year.

Anything else you could use?

There’s a couple I could use, I will see what I can find for your guys.

Maybe the Julio Heritage, and Bobby Update #100 and Archives.

how about the Julio Heritage for your Julio Black & Gold?

how about the Julio Heritage for your Julio Black & Gold?

I think I would pass on that one. I already have a couple Julio Heritage RCs, this was just because I like the card, but the Black Gold is the only one I have so I would prefer to trade that for another card I don’t have if I trade it.

Ok, I will take a look for you tomorrow. I really think all I will be able to do is some RCs though, but I will double check.

I have some 2022 and 2023 Topps chrome. Do you have a list of what you need? I also have some SMLB cards if you have a list of what you need.

Plenty of parallels too, do you care about team and set they are from or just that they are parallels?

@Dashcol

Hi -

Let me know if you are still interested in working out a deal. Thanks!

Scobes

I collect these players, esp. their rookie cards:

- Bryce Harper
-Alec Bohm RC
-Bryson Stott RC
-Nick Castellanos
-Adley Rutschman
-Julio Rodruigez
-Riley Greene
-Zack Wheeler
-Gunnar Henderson
-Mookie Betts
-KYLE SCHWARBER (we share the same birthday!)
-Trea Turner
- Corey Seager
-Michael Harris 2nd
-Corbin Carroll RC
-Gabriel Moreno RC

Types of cards:

Chrome
Bowman chrome
Gypsy queen
Heritage
J-rod
Holiday

I have just gotten a duplicate of topps j-rod Corbin carroll rc if interested. (waiting for it to arrive)

Any 2023 Topps Update gold /2023 for trade? I have 2023 Topps Chrome Update Corbin Carroll Diamondbacks RC card 95. Let me know. Best regards, David

I have a 2023 Topps Heritage #209 Corbin Carroll RC $10 if you need it. Any vintage cards for trade?

I do have some vintage, but none that I am willing to trade for a base Carroll. I am more looking for parallels now.

Any 2023 Topps Update gold /2023 for trade? I have 2023 Topps Chrome Update Corbin Carroll Diamondbacks RC card 95. Let me know. Best regards, David

I do not have any yet, thanks for the offer though. Again, also not really looking for base cards as I am downsizing my collection.