PDA

View Full Version : What are the correct production runs for '08 Heroes

SteelCityRabbit
09-15-2009, 03:56 PM
I looked at the UD website for the parallels run productions. There seems to be a difference on what they say each one is and what I have. If anyone has the true colors and numbers, it would be great, thanks.

dp33
09-15-2009, 04:17 PM
HoosierBuddy's sticky at the top of this forum should give you the production numbering you're looking for. The other posts also add in some of the production for the autos/jerseys/patches.

David K.
10-04-2009, 01:33 AM
HoosierBuddy's sticky at the top of this forum should give you the production numbering you're looking for. The other posts also add in some of the production for the autos/jerseys/patches.

Some of the information is incorrect......Contracted ud about a problem with a card purchased on eBay.....Navy blue auto/jersey of Ken Griffey jr. serial to only 10/....the back of the card claims only game used jersey! Mailed photocopy of the front and back of the card to ud.....about 9 days later....ud claims the auto was added in error......I about 7 days ago.....picked up another Navy blue auto/jersey serial to 10 of another player....and sure enough the back again states only gu card! Best regards David