Ponce-Mayaguez 11/7/10 Puerto Rico Winter league

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr.js36

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I went to the game after I got home from work.I decided to take my 11 year old Daughter(Melissa) since she really wanted to go and she helped me out with the Autographs.She really had a good time and ask me when are we going again.This is what we got:
Carlos Rivera 1/1
Julius Matos 1/1
Hiram Bocachica 3/3
Cory VanAllen 1/1
Raul Casanova 3/3
Raul Gonzalez 2/2
Johan Limonta 1/1
Enrique Hernandez 1/1
Kasey Kiker 3/3
Chris Marrero 4/4
Danny Espinosa 2/2
Robinson Cancel 2/2
Pat Listach 8/8
Rey Sanchez 2/2
Bobby Kielty 1/1 (for Danny)
Some of these cards are part of the 50/50's with some members of The Bench, If you sent me anything from this list this is what I got. but I am planning on going again against Ponce on Friday and I'll try to finish everything still pending.
Thanks for looking :)
Javier

great job!! would definitely trade for a listach and espinosa if you have any extras...are rivera and gonzalez on the same team? they both played on the same team here in the American Association in August, the Wichita Wingnuts.

great job!! would definitely trade for a listach and espinosa if you have any extras...are rivera and gonzalez on the same team? they both played on the same team here in the American Association in August, the Wichita Wingnuts.
Thanks Guys
I can trade you an extra Listach....Carlos Rivera and Raul Gonzalez are in the same team Ponce Lions.

okay...if you happen to get another Espinosa friday, please let me know. i should have another package out to you this week!!

okay...if you happen to get another Espinosa friday, please let me know. i should have another package out to you this week!!

No problem "Amigo" I'll get you the Espinosa. He is a great guy he signed my cards and made sure that everybody got his Autograph and was even taking pictures with fans. :)