Break Complete! 2022 Topps NPB Japan Baseball League Hobby Random Teams Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
The Hits:

77E6F011-1CD8-4ABF-BDAB-AEAF403604E7.jpeg
AC510C19-07A0-4A24-AF0A-488D95C9C138.jpeg

Live link to the group break video:

Live link to the team randomization video:

LarryG had a nice suggestion to try this one so I wanted to see if anybody is interested in trying a RANDOM TEAM STYLE group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 TOPPS NPB JAPAN BASEBALL LEAGUE.

Box Configuration:

-24 packs per box
-14 cards per pack

Product Info:

Here is how this break will work. There are 12 spots and the price is $16 per spot. Each spot gets you ONE RANDOM TEAM and all of the cards of the players from that team. We will randomize the list of members and the list of teams when this is full to determine which teams go to which members. SHIPPING IS ALSO INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE! There will also be time to trade teams before the break.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has released and is available so I can order this box if it looks like we might have interest in doing this one.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. LarryG PAID Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles
2. LarryG PAID Chunichi Dragons
3. Molitor04x PAID Hiroshima Toyo Carp
4. Molitor04x PAID Orix Buffaloes
5. PAVI39 Tokyo Yakult Swallows
6. PAVI39 Hanshin Tigers
7. Waltdii PAID Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters
8. Waltdii PAID Yokohama DeNA BayStars
9. dragonslayer913 Chiba Lotte Marines
10. LarryG PAID Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks
11. Molitor04x PAID Saitama Seibu Lions
12. Waltdii PAID Yomiuri Giants