Time to Re-Introduce myself

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daniml292

Rookie
5.00 star(s)
Hi all,

After a 5 year hiatus from the hobby and Bench site, I'm back! Some of you may recognize me, as I do recognize a few names kicking around. But I figured it's probably best to say hi to all of you and I hope to be making some trades in the future. I will probably start off slow, but I'm sure it will take no time to get into the swing of things.

Look forward to trading with all of you.

Dan

Thanks for the warm welcome. I agree, Sox are looking good this year. Should be a fun year to watch! ST starts in less than a month, can't wait!

Thank you all for the kind welcomes! That is one of the bigger aspects that I missed over the 5 years. The atmosphere around other card collectors is just so addicting. Hope to see you all around the site.

Dan

Five years away from the Bench !!
How did you survive??

Welcome babk !!

Clint

Hahaha, it wasn't easy. But, getting married and having a little rugrat of my own definitely ate up a lot of my spare time AND money. Now things have settled down again, and I'm getting the itch. I've been digging some of my cards out of storage, and there's nothing better than sitting back, having a beer, relaxing and looking through some sports cards. Things are right again in the Universe. :D :D

Dan

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online