new member kobe0824

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kobe0824

Bench Warmer
Sick that I missed Jordan's rookie year, I started to collect in 1996. My mentor said don't bother, he'll be just another Harold Miner. I am glad I didn't listen. The first card I ever held I bought; it was a Kobe EX2000 rookie. It just looked way cool and still does. I count somewhere around 23 base rookies; I have at least one of them all. I haven't missed a Laker playoff game since 1972 when I was eleven. They were tape delay late at night. I had to keep the TV down so my parents wouldn't hear. My wife says that if she had known the Lakers would make 16 of the last 32 finals then she would not have married me; certainly not on June 6th. I love this bucket list concept and your entire site;however, I am not great with computers,new lingo, and do not have my cards organized yet. What I do have plenty of is "PASSION." Nice to be on board. Thanks to rangersfan1982.

Glad you were able to get on board my friend, it was great getting to run into you at our "card store" (Dollar General) the other day and meet up. You will really enjoy the site if you use it ;) I have some Kobe junk in my bucket I think - check it out and let me know if you want anything...also have a Blake Griffin like you were wanting the other day as well.

Andrew

Sick that I missed Jordan's rookie year, I started to collect in 1996. My mentor said don't bother, he'll be just another Harold Miner. I am glad I didn't listen. The first card I ever held I bought; it was a Kobe EX2000 rookie. It just looked way cool and still does. I count somewhere around 23 base rookies; I have at least one of them all. I haven't missed a Laker playoff game since 1972 when I was eleven. They were tape delay late at night. I had to keep the TV down so my parents wouldn't hear. My wife says that if she had known the Lakers would make 16 of the last 32 finals then she would not have married me; certainly not on June 6th. I love this bucket list concept and your entire site;however, I am not great with computers,new lingo, and do not have my cards organized yet. What I do have plenty of is "PASSION." Nice to be on board. Thanks to rangersfan1982.

Welcome to The Bench and Happy Trading!

Frank

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online