New to the Bench!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpastikMooss

Prospect
Hi everyone!

I joined the Bench recently after hearing about it from someone on Sports Card Forum (which I only joined after hearing about on the Blowout Forums). Hopefully my time on these boards will be as productive as it has been on the other two, where I've so far worked 5 and 16 trades respectively!

My main collecting interest is Seneca Wallace's Master Set. So far I have 140/290 cards, including 3 plates. I also have a few smaller PC's (Duce Staley, Tyronn Lue, Wonderful Terrific Monds III, Stephane Roy, and Terry Virtue) and then some random needs/set needs beyond that. If you have any Senecas I might need let me know! There's a link in my sig that shows what I have already, so that gives you an idea.

About me personally, I am two semesters away from being a fully licensed K-6 special education teacher. I can't wait until that day, so I can finally be doing the job I want to do while making more money than my current miniscule grad school budget!

I'm pretty sure I have the Seneca Wallace Flair RC parallel (plus tons of Staley), I normally don't trade my parallels but I'll give you a shot at seeing if you can fill more of my presssing set needs listed on my site.