Framing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

entersandman

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Does anybody know where you can get reasonable frames for an 8x10 autograph photo? I want to get a few signatures for friends without breaking the bank!

Do you have a Michael's Craft store there? I usually get a 2 Pack of 11x14 frames there for I think 8 Dollars, They are simple and black, Plastic but good enough for me for the price, They usually have 8x10 Matting for those for 2-3 dollars a piece, That keeps the photo from pressing against the glass

I might take a look there. I think theres one a few minutes drive but I jsut gotta confirm. thanks Slavite

walmart actually has some decent frames if you're looking for inexpensive. and big lots if you have one of those around the area.

paul

Dollar Tree and other dollar stores. The wood frames are unfinished, and a little stain and/or some lacquer will produce some nice results.

---Frank

If you go to Michael's, go to Michael.com first and print off their 40% off any one item coupon. If you want more than one frame, print off as many as you need. They will let you check out multiple times if need be. And they have a lot of nice choices for displays for all kinds of items. Good luck, Tony.

If you go to Michael's, go to Michael.com first and print off their 40% off any one item coupon. If you want more than one frame, print off as many as you need. They will let you check out multiple times if need be. And they have a lot of nice choices for displays for all kinds of items. Good luck, Tony.

Never knew this! I looked on the site, but didn't see it anywhere...where on the site is it located?

Last edited:
I bought some blue and orange wooden frames from Khols...that was a while ago. They have a ton of frames, and I thought the prices were reasonable. The other stores posted seem like good choices too, I'll probably check those out for frames in the future. Good luck with it.

Josh

Hobby Lobby will sell raw materials or complete frames and will even custom frame for you, but you will want to wait until they have a 50% off sale, which happens pretty frequently.

Depending on what type of frames you are looking for.

For black document frames I have picked them up cheap at Office max or Office Depot.