Break Complete! Round 2…2022 Leaf National Showcase Baseball Hobby Serial Number Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Live link to the group break video:

Live link to the randomization video:

Anybody interested in round 2? I had purchased a second box and wanted to see if anybody is interested trying a Serial # Style group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 LEAF PERFECT GAME NATIONAL SHOWCASE BASEBALL?

Box Configuration:

-1 pack per box
-20 cards per pack
-20 Autograph cards per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- This product comprises close to 300 of the top high school players who are eligible for the 2023 Major League Baseball Draft.
- This offering provides the rare opportunity to collect extremely limited autograph cards!
- Every card in this product is numbered to 50 or less!
- Look for Metal Autos, Patch Autos, Autographs, and Shimmer Autos!

Box Break:
- 20 Autographs

Product Info:

Here is how the break would work. There will be 10 spots and the price is $14 per spot. We will put all 10 spots in the randomizer (using random.org). We will roll the dice to see how many times we will click the randomizer and that will determine the order of names and the serial # you will get in the break. So for example if your name is in the 4 spot, you would get all the serial numbered cards where the numerator (top number of the serial number) ends in 4. If your name is in the 8 spot, you would get all the serial numbered cards where the numerator ends in 8, etc.

An example would be if your name falls in the 3rd spot you would get all cards serial #d 3/XX, 13/XX, 23/XX, 33/XX, 43/XX, 53/XX, 63/XX, 73/XX, 83/XX, 93/XX and etc. Notice the last number in the first part of the serial # ends in a 3.

Another example is if your name falls in the 9th spot you would get all cards serial #d 9/XX, 19/XX, 29/XX, 39/XX, 49/XX, 59/XX, 69/XX, 79/XX, 89/XX, 99/XX and etc. Notice that the last # in the first part of all the serial #s ends in a 9. If you get 10 as your spot, then you get all the serial #d cards that end in 0... 10/XX, 20/XX 30/XX and etc.

We will use the serial number of a card first to determine who it goes to. If a card doesn't have a serial # on the card, then we would go by the actual card #. So if the card # is 46, then it goes to the 6th spot. If the card #s ends in an alphabet letter, then whatever # that letter is in the alphabet, it would go that spot. For example for Card # FFT-JW the card ends in a W, the W is the 23rd letter in the alphabet so it would go to the 3rd spot. I think all cards in this are supposed to be serial numbered /50 or less so we should be able to figure out who every card goes to using the serial numbers.

ALSO…EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE AT LEAST ONE AUTOGRAPH IN THIS BREAK. IF YOU DO NOT HIT AN AUTOGRAPH CARD IN THE BOX I WILL STILL SEND YOU AT LEAST ONE AUTOGRAPH.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has released and the box is in hand so we should be able to do this break right when/if this fills.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. gwynn_fan PAID
2. Obert22 PAID
3. Molitor04x PAID
4. PAVI39
5. northicehero99 PAID
6. dragonslayer913
7. peaceandlove PAID
8. grapler135s PAID
9. darkman PAID
10. Eliatack

Random Numbers for the Break:
Obert22 - 1
darkman - 2
Molitor04x - 3
gwynn_fan - 4
northicehero99 - 5
dragonslayer913 - 6
grapler135s - 7
peaceandlove - 8
Eliatack - 9
PAVI39 - 0

Last edited:
Anybody interested in round 2? I had purchased a second box and wanted to see if anybody is interested trying a Serial # Style group box break for ONE HOBBY BOX of 2022 LEAF PERFECT GAME NATIONAL SHOWCASE BASEBALL?

Box Configuration:

-1 pack per box
-20 cards per pack
-20 Autograph cards per box

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- This product comprises close to 300 of the top high school players who are eligible for the 2023 Major League Baseball Draft.
- This offering provides the rare opportunity to collect extremely limited autograph cards!
- Every card in this product is numbered to 50 or less!
- Look for Metal Autos, Patch Autos, Autographs, and Shimmer Autos!

Box Break:
- 20 Autographs

Product Info:

Here is how the break would work. There will be 10 spots and the price is $14 per spot. We will put all 10 spots in the randomizer (using random.org). We will roll the dice to see how many times we will click the randomizer and that will determine the order of names and the serial # you will get in the break. So for example if your name is in the 4 spot, you would get all the serial numbered cards where the numerator (top number of the serial number) ends in 4. If your name is in the 8 spot, you would get all the serial numbered cards where the numerator ends in 8, etc.

An example would be if your name falls in the 3rd spot you would get all cards serial #d 3/XX, 13/XX, 23/XX, 33/XX, 43/XX, 53/XX, 63/XX, 73/XX, 83/XX, 93/XX and etc. Notice the last number in the first part of the serial # ends in a 3.

Another example is if your name falls in the 9th spot you would get all cards serial #d 9/XX, 19/XX, 29/XX, 39/XX, 49/XX, 59/XX, 69/XX, 79/XX, 89/XX, 99/XX and etc. Notice that the last # in the first part of all the serial #s ends in a 9. If you get 10 as your spot, then you get all the serial #d cards that end in 0... 10/XX, 20/XX 30/XX and etc.

We will use the serial number of a card first to determine who it goes to. If a card doesn't have a serial # on the card, then we would go by the actual card #. So if the card # is 46, then it goes to the 6th spot. If the card #s ends in an alphabet letter, then whatever # that letter is in the alphabet, it would go that spot. For example for Card # FFT-JW the card ends in a W, the W is the 23rd letter in the alphabet so it would go to the 3rd spot. I think all cards in this are supposed to be serial numbered /50 or less so we should be able to figure out who every card goes to using the serial numbers.

ALSO…EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE AT LEAST ONE AUTOGRAPH IN THIS BREAK. IF YOU DO NOT HIT AN AUTOGRAPH CARD IN THE BOX I WILL STILL SEND YOU AT LEAST ONE AUTOGRAPH.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product has released and the box is in hand so we should be able to do this break right when/if this fills.

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. gwynn_fan PAID
2. Obert22 PAID
3. Molitor04x
4. PAVI39
5. northicehero99
6. dragonslayer913
7. peaceandlove
8. grapler135s PAID
9. darkman

Random Numbers for the Break:
Oh, whatever. I will take the last spot if it is not already taken

I’ll plan to do the number random today in about an hour around 6pm PT. And we’ll plan to do this break tomorrow Saturday December 30th at 5pm PT.

Last edited: