WTS 1990 Topps unopened vending boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking for any interest in unopened 1990 topps vending boxes, I have quite a few from a case bust a few years ago. Asking $5 each, the cheapest I saw on eBay was $4.50 with ridiculous shipping.

I haven't figured out shipping but I would only ask for actual cost (I am looking for interest before I put a whole lot of time into this). I am guessing that for two or more, flat rate would be the way to go. For one box I would only guess it would be $6-$8 for shipping depending on whether it goes parcel or first class.

There are some good cards in this make and it is a fun way to build a mint set of your own.

Last edited:
Looking for any interest in unopened 1990 topps vending boxes, I have quite a few from a case bust a few years ago. Asking $5 each, the cheapest I saw on eBay was $4.50 with ridiculous shipping.

I haven't figured out shipping but I would only ask for actual cost (I am looking for interest before I put a whole lot of time into this). I am guessing that for two or more, flat rate would be the way to go. For one box I would only guess it would be $6-$8 for shipping depending on whether it goes parcel or first class.

There are some good cards in this make and it is a fun way to build a mint set of your own.
^

bump