UNOPENED WAX F/T

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nomahlovesyah

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hi All,

I am updating my FTL this weekend. I have posted all the new auto’s And relics, about 50+ cards. Please check it out!

I will have MANY cool parallels/SP’s to add tomorrow (I’m off work tomorrow). Please check out the latest post linked below. Make sure to check again on Sunday night and Monday night for more!!!

IN THE MEANTIME…..

I have the following hobby wax. I am thinking about opening it all on my YouTube channel but thought I’d see if there were any offers here first.

What I have:

4 jumbo packs 2023 Topps Update Hobby
4 jumbo packs 2022 Bowman Draft Hobby (the one with Jackson Holliday)
8 hobby packs 2019 Topps Heritage High Number (Tatis, Vladdy and Polar Bear rookies)

These are all out of hobby boxes that have had all the auto’s already hit.

However they may well have short prints, home field advantage, refractors, color refractors, image SP’s, etc. There may also be a stray auto in there (that’s happened to be before after trading unopened wax to someone!) but I’m certainly not making any guarantees as that would mean Topps put in an extra, or I missed one (both of which happen occasionally).

I’d like to get a sense of interest and what people want to offer before I open them on the channel; if I can get good value I’d just as soon trade them.

PLMK!

Just wanna say keep posting the banger vids the Vladdy autos you had a while ago had me drooling keep up what you’re doing god bless you

Just wanna say keep posting the banger vids the Vladdy autos you had a while ago had me drooling keep up what you’re doing god bless you
Hey thanks my friend I really appreciate the encouragement! I’ll keep posting if you keep watching! Have a great night, God bless!

Okay so based on recent sale prices on eBay, I’d be asking the following (I will also pay for shipping):

2023 Topps Update Jumbo Packs — $60 for all, or $90 TV
2022 Bowman Chrome Draft Jumbo Packs — $100 for all, or $150 TV
2018 Topps Heritage High Number — $40 for all, or $60 TV

For a sale I’d prefer to do PayPal. For a trade I would NOT want to trade down, I’d want to trade for nicer cards.

Thanks!