COMC Coupon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrknicks

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
I've been contemplating for awhile as to whether or not to send in a shipment of cards to COMC.

I remember seeing a coupon awhile back for first time sellers. Is this something that is still available somewhere?

Any other advice that may be helpful for a first time COMC seller would be greatly appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance!

Greg

Hey Greg - Contact COMC and they will take care of the discount for you. I've heard that they will just apply the discount for you instead of you having to worry about printing out and mailing a coupon. If they won't I believe there is an article that has a copy of the discount coupon I can dig up for you.

As far as advice - Pay attention to what you send in to the site. Try and focus on cards in the $4-20 book value range as I think they are most worthwhile to send in. Make sure you aren't sending in a card that they already have a bunch of on the site as you will get priced down a lot farther than you would probably like on it. Price your cards reasonably - I generally try and price mine the lowest and if I am the only one on the site I generally price at low BV or 50% of book value. You run into guys that price their stuff at full BV or higher on certain stuff and it just sits there forever. I've gone through (sold) around 75-80% of what I have sent in and have very few cards that have been on the site over 90 days. Good luck and let me know if you have any more questions. The COMC staff are also very helpful if you call or e-mail them - they want you to be successful and it shows.

Thanks Ben - I appreciate it!

I will be contacting them shortly about the discount.

Hey Greg - Contact COMC and they will take care of the discount for you. I've heard that they will just apply the discount for you instead of you having to worry about printing out and mailing a coupon. If they won't I believe there is an article that has a copy of the discount coupon I can dig up for you.

As far as advice - Pay attention to what you send in to the site. Try and focus on cards in the $4-20 book value range as I think they are most worthwhile to send in. Make sure you aren't sending in a card that they already have a bunch of on the site as you will get priced down a lot farther than you would probably like on it. Price your cards reasonably - I generally try and price mine the lowest and if I am the only one on the site I generally price at low BV or 50% of book value. You run into guys that price their stuff at full BV or higher on certain stuff and it just sits there forever. I've gone through (sold) around 75-80% of what I have sent in and have very few cards that have been on the site over 90 days. Good luck and let me know if you have any more questions. The COMC staff are also very helpful if you call or e-mail them - they want you to be successful and it shows.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online

No members online now.