Back after making an account and being gone for a while! Information Thread as well!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hail24

Prospect
Hello fellow collectors, I hope everyone is still enjoying the ever-changing hobby! This is basically an informational post. I had posted a thread about sorting player and team lots to sell about a month ago or so. I have now had a few people say something about not wanting to deal with a guy with no transactions after having me sort out lots for them, taking pictures, and messaging of course. Well first of all we all start at 0, but I also understand that these days there are a lot of scammers out there. I have been scammed multiple times just like most that deal with cards a lot these days. I wanted to give some background so people can feel more comfortable dealing with me. My name is Chris Smith and my Username on all my cards sites is Hail24 as it is here. I have 227 feedback all at 100% on blowoutcards.com, I have 260 feedback all at 100% on Sportscardforum.com, I also have 300 plus on multiple other sites including beckett.com and others that I haven't used in a while all at 100% feedback. I have traded on FB, Instagram, and Twitter though I do not do that as often. I am a Top-Rated seller on Ebay with 1061 transactions all at 100%. I have a guy that lives an hour and a half away from me that I send 10lb-18lb boxes of cards to, and he sells them for me. I buy and sell card and coin collections and have been doing this for about 4 years now so do not hesitate to get ahold of me if you are looking to get rid of something. I am always willing to trade cards for silver coins, bars, or basically anything silver or gold. I work 12-hour night shifts with an hour drive each way and sometimes 16 hours so that makes it an 18-hour day for me. I will be on here mostly at night, but I do have a revolving schedule as I work a 3 on ,2 off, 2 on, 3 off schedule so there will be a few days I will frequent the site as well. I set up at 15-20 card shows a year so there is tons of stuff not loaded in my FLickr and some of the stuff in there might be gone already. The higher end stuff is easier to keep better track of and more accurate than the lower end stuff. If you are ever looking for anything of a certain player or team let me know. I have tons of cards just sitting around taking up space, but please be respectful of my time as I will of yours. I am very busy, but I promise if we make a deal I ship very quickly as I have a 1 day turn around on Ebay even with my busy schedule. I also take care of my handicapped dad 26 hours a week and I have a family so time is very important to me and is the one thing I will get grumpy over if it is wasted. Please if you ask me for something have the mindset that you're going to be willing to buy it if we can agree on a price,. If you can only afford a $20 lot or card that is perfectly fine just let me know and we will work something out. Just please do not say I collect all Tigers and then I sort out 200 Tigers cards and you want me to post pictures so you can choose 15 of them that cost $10. That is the stuff I just can't do as it is a huge waste of time. I am very easy to get along with, trade with, talk with, and deal with but people that waste my time will be blocked as I would expect you to do to me. Sorry, this is so long but I hope this clears up a lot for people and I won't have the wasted time I just had over the past month with all the lots I put together for people, and we will just say it didn't go as planned. I know what you are all thinking right now, I am talking about wasting time and I write a book and waste all your guy's time as well as my own. Well, I am hoping this saves us both time in the long run. Here is a link to my Flickr if you want to take a look through and see some of what I have purchased and collected in the last 4 years. Thanks Chris

Hello fellow collectors, I hope everyone is still enjoying the ever-changing hobby! This is basically an informational post. I had posted a thread about sorting player and team lots to sell about a month ago or so. I have now had a few people say something about not wanting to deal with a guy with no transactions after having me sort out lots for them, taking pictures, and messaging of course. Well first of all we all start at 0, but I also understand that these days there are a lot of scammers out there. I have been scammed multiple times just like most that deal with cards a lot these days. I wanted to give some background so people can feel more comfortable dealing with me. My name is Chris Smith and my Username on all my cards sites is Hail24 as it is here. I have 227 feedback all at 100% on blowoutcards.com, I have 260 feedback all at 100% on Sportscardforum.com, I also have 300 plus on multiple other sites including beckett.com and others that I haven't used in a while all at 100% feedback. I have traded on FB, Instagram, and Twitter though I do not do that as often. I am a Top-Rated seller on Ebay with 1061 transactions all at 100%. I have a guy that lives an hour and a half away from me that I send 10lb-18lb boxes of cards to, and he sells them for me. I buy and sell card and coin collections and have been doing this for about 4 years now so do not hesitate to get ahold of me if you are looking to get rid of something. I am always willing to trade cards for silver coins, bars, or basically anything silver or gold. I work 12-hour night shifts with an hour drive each way and sometimes 16 hours so that makes it an 18-hour day for me. I will be on here mostly at night, but I do have a revolving schedule as I work a 3 on ,2 off, 2 on, 3 off schedule so there will be a few days I will frequent the site as well. I set up at 15-20 card shows a year so there is tons of stuff not loaded in my FLickr and some of the stuff in there might be gone already. The higher end stuff is easier to keep better track of and more accurate than the lower end stuff. If you are ever looking for anything of a certain player or team let me know. I have tons of cards just sitting around taking up space, but please be respectful of my time as I will of yours. I am very busy, but I promise if we make a deal I ship very quickly as I have a 1 day turn around on Ebay even with my busy schedule. I also take care of my handicapped dad 26 hours a week and I have a family so time is very important to me and is the one thing I will get grumpy over if it is wasted. Please if you ask me for something have the mindset that you're going to be willing to buy it if we can agree on a price,. If you can only afford a $20 lot or card that is perfectly fine just let me know and we will work something out. Just please do not say I collect all Tigers and then I sort out 200 Tigers cards and you want me to post pictures so you can choose 15 of them that cost $10. That is the stuff I just can't do as it is a huge waste of time. I am very easy to get along with, trade with, talk with, and deal with but people that waste my time will be blocked as I would expect you to do to me. Sorry, this is so long but I hope this clears up a lot for people and I won't have the wasted time I just had over the past month with all the lots I put together for people, and we will just say it didn't go as planned. I know what you are all thinking right now, I am talking about wasting time and I write a book and waste all your guy's time as well as my own. Well, I am hoping this saves us both time in the long run. Here is a link to my Flickr if you want to take a look through and see some of what I have purchased and collected in the last 4 years. Thanks Chris
Understand the need to explain, Chris, and reading it did save time by answering some questions for me. I looked at your Flikr cards, particularly the Kobe Bryant cards. My first interest is to trade, so I would like to know what cards you are looking for. (I may have missed that somewhere, sorry.)

welcome!
is the hulk hogan auto ft,if so what is your trade value on it?
Hello and sorry for the late response. I came down with something and I have been sick since Monday. I finally started to feel a bit better today so on the road to recovery. The O-***-chee Hogan Auto is for Trade and I would be looking for around $620 TV if it was a 1 for 1 trade. If I had to trade down, I would need a bit more value. Thanks

Understand the need to explain, Chris, and reading it did save time by answering some questions for me. I looked at your Flikr cards, particularly the Kobe Bryant cards. My first interest is to trade, so I would like to know what cards you are looking for. (I may have missed that somewhere, sorry.)
Hello and sorry for the late response. I have been sick all week and just now starting to feel better. I actually have a bunch of other Kobes as well, that include a few Jersey cards, inserts, and a couple rookies that aren't in my Flickr yet. It is hard for me to say what I am really looking for player wise as I set up at shows all the time and that answer changes with the market. I am usually just looking for cards I can move quickly. I really like Downtowns, Kabooms, Short prints, or low to mid numbered of popular players. If we are talking about a PC trade, then I basically PC Jordans over $400 that I have interest in but will trade for lower to mid end Jordan Inserts to take to shows with me. I also collect the occasional Ken Griffey Jr Auto, nice patch, numbered /25 or less, or rare inserts but I am picky about these. Just let me know what you liked and what you have and maybe we can get something worked out. Thanks