Review U F C Knockout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hdjstuff

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
U F C Knockout

8 packs - 5 cards per pack
2 Auto'd relics, 2 Autos, and 4 Relic Cards per Master Box

I received these:

22 unique base cards (100 card set?) --22% of the base

UFC Knockout is a premium set printed on very thick stock. The backgrounds of the cards are rather dark - could/should be lighter. Most cards have fight action shots. HD makes these even better - one can see how cut the fighters are and the detail on many of their tats - pretty cool. The reverse has personal stats - and the fighter's twitter handle (that's a new one for me) along with a write up of the fighter's career.

Parallels

5 #ed to 219 - Bronze
Werdum, Lentz, Souza, Siler, Wineland

3 #ed to 99 - Green
Silva, Silva, Souza
(2 different shots of Silva)

RELICS

St. Pierre
Benavidez
Mendes
All #ed to 188

Urijah Faber #ed to 27
Triple relic

Autos

Hendricks #ed to 125
Barboza #ed to 149
TJ Grant - Redemption - Auto Relic

Triple Threads Relic Double Combos

Johnson, Pettis, St-Pierre, Weidman, Jones, Velaszuez

Very cool card

This is a good issue for the MMA fight fan. The base set might take a bit to complete but should be worth the chase.

I really like the auto cards - each one that I received has the blue Sharppe auto on the card - as it should be. The box touts 4 autos - I received 3, but I believe the Triple Threads Relic 6 pack beats an auto....

UFC Knockout should be a great issue for the individual fighter collector with several parallels to chase as well as autos and auto'd relics.

Overall grade A- just a hair dark for me....

Go buy several master boxes and see how many Triple Thread Relics you pull -- good luck!!

Duane

Last edited: