Bench Charity Drive Donator List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meliah, just wandering if you got those cards i sent in?

2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Whitey Ford S1 3121
2008 Upper Deck Yankee Stadium Legacy Collection Elston Howard S1 3057

LMK thanks
luke

Going over eveything tonight so should be caught up then:)

I do not buy many packs, so these are my first submissions:

5211 Maas
5236 Leyritz

They are on their way. Thanks!

Tim

Another batch of 15 headed your way:

117 Meusel
123 Meusel
142 Pennock
148 Pennock
329 Meusel
2674 Larsen
2699 Ford
2774 Bauer
2936 Skowron
2961 Berra
3291 Ford
3316 Kubek
3898 Lyle
5341 Maas
6275 Clemens

hey buds

when will the time be that this ends to decide on the winning donator i am just curious since i am waiting on several more cards to make it in so i can send in my group all at once

steve

Cool but why are you cutting back on the hobby?

some serious family problems that were totally unforeseen..... the big ugly d word .... spending all my $ on a lawyer and also having to save to get a new vehicle ...... and as soon as i get those 2 things done i am going to get something sweet i am sure

steve

Matt, just mailed out another batch of YSL's. And the good part is we can use most of the #'s. at least from the last time I checked.
Leon

hey buds

when will the time be that this ends to decide on the winning donator i am just curious since i am waiting on several more cards to make it in so i can send in my group all at once

steve

Sorry to hear about the "d" problem Steve, I'm sure that is no fun.

When the set is complete then whomever is at the top of the list at that time will be the top donator. We are slowly gathering prizes though and have some more goodies set aside right now, hopefully will have more by the time this ends (which is at least 4-6 months away).

Sorry to hear about the "d" problem Steve, I'm sure that is no fun.

When the set is complete then whomever is at the top of the list at that time will be the top donator. We are slowly gathering prizes though and have some more goodies set aside right now, hopefully will have more by the time this ends (which is at least 4-6 months away).

good as i would like to get as many as possible to send them all at once no sense in paying all the postage for small groups when i can send a large group

steve

15 more going out tomorrow:

219, 1296, 3171, 3296, 3868, 4432, 4447, 4482, 4522, 4572, 4598, 4618, 6044, 6294, 6369

All needed on the want list as of today.

Aaron

hey matt are you going to include those hm cards as well and what does the hm mean on them i know there were only like 6 with it on the card but i have not been able to find anything really on them figured you or someone would be able to answer that question

steve

hey matt are you going to include those hm cards as well and what does the hm mean on them i know there were only like 6 with it on the card but i have not been able to find anything really on them figured you or someone would be able to answer that question

steve

Yes we are going to include the 7 (or 9) Historical Moments (or HM cards). Thanks a lot!

Tal

could you update the list sometime? I always get antsy that my cards didn't get there.