Bench Charity Drive Donator List

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sneaky little Mod, thank you!:D

It was in the middle of so many cards I never noticed it until I took them out and started to put them in order--by that time I had no idea which package they came from because the donation list was already updated. Very nice surprise to find in there that's for sure:)

Wasn't sure if you needed it, but wanted to send a thanks for being the keeper of the YSL set. I know what a huge job it is.

Thanks,

Wasn't sure if you needed it, but wanted to send a thanks for being the keeper of the YSL set. I know what a huge job it is.

Thanks,

In an insane attempt at Choi's entire print run I collect anything of his that is #'d so I did need it:)

Sorry bud. Had a great time finding some at the Shriner's show a couple of weeks ago. I'm just glad I could get to number one for just a day.

Keep up the great work, this is a GREAT cause!

Matt, because of my accident earlier this year
I'm getting a late start sending in cards for the cause.
Package headed your way on Monday.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

Gene

Were we supposed to post the ones we sent here? I sent out 2 Christmas eve (a Gehrig and I think Wetteland or Oneill). Should have em soon.

Were we supposed to post the ones we sent here? I sent out 2 Christmas eve (a Gehrig and I think Wetteland or Oneill). Should have em soon.

It's actually easier to post up a "Send free cards" trade with me if possible:)

Yay... hits!

Matt,
It's been awhile and I know it's only a couple cards but I finally got a couple hits off the want list!

3609 Pepitone
3634 Pepitone -again, go figure:)

Plus these dupes:
214 Hoyt
239 Ruth
2228 Dimaggio
2253 Mize
5216 Maas
5266 Maas

I will be sending them along in the next couple of days.

:)
Mike

Matt, If I ever can get to the PO, another package will be on there way. Have to ask, are contributions slowing down ?
Leon