Do you know of any Player Collector Websites?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tai - Nice looking site! Great idea with the Cubs Scores on the front page! I really enjoyed checking out "The Shrine"! I've added you to the front page!

Thanks
Craig

Thanks, Craig. I actually need to update those pics. They are a little outdated.

By the way, do you want to scan my cards for me? :)

Tai, your site looks GREAT! How did you add the blog to the front page? I would like to do that with my Tino site, but wasn't sure how.

Steph

Thanks, Steph. I'm actually posting it manually right now. I could write some VBScript to create the blogs, but I'm not sure if I want to do it with this site.

Last edited:
Thanks, Craig. I actually need to update those pics. They are a little outdated.

By the way, do you want to scan my cards for me? :)

Thanks, Steph. I'm actually posting it manually right now. I could write some VBScript to create the blogs, but I'm not sure if I want to do it with this site.

Nice looking site!

nevermore - WOW! What an awesome site! I love it! Those early 70's Cello packs were crazy looking! GREAT stuff!!!

Thanks
Craig

Not really a website, but I've decided to finally start a blog chronicling my player collection, card by card from Dave Winfield's 1974 McDonald's disc to Bernardo Brito's last card in 1998 with the Sioux Falls Canaries.

http://clydes-stalecards.blogspot.com/

And, of course, the pundiferous use of my online alias/nick/handle/pick which ever term fits your generation of 'Net users.

A while ago I was thinking about my Rich Harden PC and then thought to look around on Ebay and saw that it was somewhat tough to find some Harden cards compared to some other players even though he's not that big or small or a name. Then I glanced on YouTube one day and saw a link to this Harden Collection:

http://jasongringer.com/Baseball_Cards/Rich_Harden/all.html

One of the most high end collections of any player I have ever seen...Plus it's Rich Harden! (I just wish when applying for SC status I could show this site to show the unnobtainable cards..lol)

A while ago I was thinking about my Rich Harden PC and then thought to look around on Ebay and saw that it was somewhat tough to find some Harden cards compared to some other players even though he's not that big or small or a name. Then I glanced on YouTube one day and saw a link to this Harden Collection:

http://jasongringer.com/Baseball_Cards/Rich_Harden/all.html

One of the most high end collections of any player I have ever seen...Plus it's Rich Harden! (I just wish when applying for SC status I could show this site to show the unnobtainable cards..lol)

Yeah I used to run across him when I was actively picking up Rich Harden stuff. He spends a lot to supply that collection. I managed to beat him a few times at reasonable prices.

Yeah I used to run across him when I was actively picking up Rich Harden stuff. He spends a lot to supply that collection. I managed to beat him a few times at reasonable prices.

He has to have spent an astronomical amount of money to keep that. While I do love baseball cards and my Rich Harden collection there are some more important things that require my money.

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online