Trading Hobby supplies- Does anybody do that?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beachbum

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I'm looking for semi-rigid card protectors and I have too many standard top loaders. Curious if trading hobby supplies is a thing? I'm looking for used but clean, mine are the same condition. Thank you

I'm looking for semi-rigid card protectors and I have too many standard top loaders. Curious if trading hobby supplies is a thing? I'm looking for used but clean, mine are the same condition. Thank you
Not exactly sure what you mean.
I have a pile of once-used Cardsavers (the ones people use to submit for grading). I myself use toploaders.

Not exactly sure what you mean.
I have a pile of once-used Cardsavers (the ones people use to submit for grading). I myself use toploaders.
Different brands have different names , but yes , card saver I and II are semi rigid protectors that I’m looking for. When you say you use top loaders, are you referring to submitting for grading or just in your PC because you prefer that?

Do you need top loaders and want to unload the card savers?

Different brands have different names , but yes , card saver I and II are semi rigid protectors that I’m looking for. When you say you use top loaders, are you referring to submitting for grading or just in your PC because you prefer that?

Do you need top loaders and want to unload the card savers?
Hi - I don't grade - can't afford it - when I pick up cards at auction or at my LCS, they come in the semi-rigids. I transfer them into toploaders, which don't bend. So I have somewhere between 100 and 200 cardsavers that have basically only been used once, by the seller. I would gladly trade you, if your toploaders are clean - no sharpie prices, no tape residue which is really hard to remove.

Hi - I don't grade - can't afford it - when I pick up cards at auction or at my LCS, they come in the semi-rigids. I transfer them into toploaders, which don't bend. So I have somewhere between 100 and 200 cardsavers that have basically only been used once, by the seller. I would gladly trade you, if your toploaders are clean - no sharpie prices, no tape residue which is really hard to remove.
Thank you, I would be glad to send you pics of what I have. I have taken the time to clean the tape, sharpie, etc. off of these, and since you responded first, I will send you the best of what I have. I don't really know the price difference in these but one for one is good for me if it is for you. I will see how many good ones I can come up with. 100 at a minimum would be great. Can I DM you pics?

I have a bunch of used magnetic holders. Both for standard cards and thick cards. Any interest in those?