Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thank you to David K. - sent a package of Kershaw cards my way for my son. It is like Christmas every day for him when cards show up for him. The kid is going to be a collector for life - or until he discovers girls!

Thank you to David K. - sent a package of Kershaw cards my way for my son. It is like Christmas every day for him when cards show up for him. The kid is going to be a collector for life - or until he discovers girls!

Hi Andrew! Received the nice Christmas card/Thank you card from your son! Let him know that I got it! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Best wishes, David PS loved the card with the cannons!

Last edited:
Hi Andrew! Received the nice Christmas card/Thank you card from your son! Let him know that I got it! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Best wishes, David PS loved the card with the cannons!

Thanks David - like any kid, he loves getting mail. If there is a card inside of the envelope, it is even better for him. He also understands that if someone goes out of their way to do something nice for you - they get a thank you note!

The way his collection is growing (in no small part thanks to all the great members here on The Bench), it won't be long before he has his own account to do some trading.

And while I am here - thanks to David (dragonslayer) for his current contest - received my winning card yesterday, looks great. Thank you.

Thanks to DavidK for a package of Adrian Beltre cards he sent for my daughter. A ton of great members here on the bench and David is one of the greatest.

Thanks again,
Dennis

Just saw this thread.

We want to thanks katester44, and swish54 for the Shantz and erskines. We received a couple back from Bobby yesterday which made the beginning of Christmas break.

Also a extra thanks to DavidK. We received the card from the contest and the bonus bellinger. We can't thank you enough, you have always been extremely generous and we are lucky to have you on this site!

Just saw this thread.

We want to thanks katester44, and swish54 for the Shantz and erskines. We received a couple back from Bobby yesterday which made the beginning of Christmas break.

Also a extra thanks to DavidK. We received the card from the contest and the bonus bellinger. We can't thank you enough, you have always been extremely generous and we are lucky to have you on this site!

Very welcome, glad I could help out and more importantly, glad you got a return from Shantz! Just paying it forward for all the great things the members here do for each other.

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to tom szczygiel! I was surprised this morning to receive an e-mail from him that he had met with a local trader last evening who had two nice Giancarlo Stanton RCs available for sale, including a Topps Chrome Gold Refractor that I do not yet have in my collection. Tom was willing to broker the deal for us, and take $0 profit on the cards! We have made a large number of trades since this past July (I believe this makes 10), which have helped both of us a great deal - Tom with Judge, Bellinger, Benintendi cards for his grandson's, and other rookies, especially Stanton, for me - and thus developed a pretty strong trading relationship. We are both certainly on the lookout for cards for each other and will continue to do so. This to me exemplifies what an online trading community is all about, and what makes The Bench the best place to trade, even though activity has slowed over the years. Thanks again to Tom, and EVERYONE who makes The Bench just that.

Kirby

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to tom szczygiel! I was surprised this morning to receive an e-mail from him that he had met with a local trader last evening who had two nice Giancarlo Stanton RCs available for sale, including a Topps Chrome Gold Refractor that I do not yet have in my collection. Tom was willing to broker the deal for us, and take $0 profit on the cards! We have made a large number of trades since this past July (I believe this makes 10), which have helped both of us a great deal - Tom with Judge, Bellinger, Benintendi cards for his grandson's, and other rookies, especially Stanton, for me - and thus developed a pretty strong trading relationship. We are both certainly on the lookout for cards for each other and will continue to do so. This to me exemplifies what an online trading community is all about, and what makes The Bench the best place to trade, even though activity has slowed over the years. Thanks again to Tom, and EVERYONE who makes The Bench just that.

Kirby

I too have had multiple trades with Tom- one of the best on The Bench.............always very reliable and generous!

Big ole thank you to reddoght (harry) -- he found the last card I needed to wrap up my 2017 A/G Constellations subset, and than turned a small PWE trade into something much bigger that resulted in several cards for my son (think Judge) and a Phil Hughes AU for my PC. And it all started with his simple act of kindness in finding A/G #C-5!

Great Big thank you to David K sent some Mancinis for my nephew and he has been on the phone with his best friend telling him about them for the last 30 minutes. Thank you David K there is not enough words to express my thanks