Break Complete! 2022 Leaf Perfect Game Baseball Bonus Box Random Hit Style Group Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grapler135s

MVP
5.00 star(s)
This product is scheduled to release next week. Wanted to see if anybody would be interested in trying a Random Hit Style group box break for ONE HOBBY BONUS BOX of 2022 LEAF PERFECT GAME BASEBALL.

Box Configuration:

-1 pack per box
-8 cards per pack
-8 Autograph cards per box (ALL CARDS NUMBERED 1/1!!!)

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS

- This Bonus Box product contains all of the Proofs, Plates, and Blank Back used in the production of the National Showcase!
- All cards contained in this product are Autographed and numbered 1/1!

Product Info:

Here is how the break would work. There will be 8 spots and the price is $15 per spot. We will put all 8 spots in the randomizer (using random.org). We will roll the dice to see how many times we will click the randomizer and that will determine the order of names and the card hit number you will receive. So for example if your name is in the 4 spot, you would get the 4th card in the box. If you are in the 6 spot, you will get the 6th card in the box.

EVERY SPOT WILL RECEIVE AN AUTOGRAPH IN THIS BREAK. PLEASE NOTE THAT SINCE ALL CARDS IN THIS PRODUCT ARE 1/1's THE NORMAL BREAK S/N AND 1/1 BOUNTIES WILL NOT APPLY TO THIS BREAK.

After you sign up I will add this to the Trade Manager along with my PayPal address.

This product is scheduled to release next week on April 12th and the box has been preordered so we should be able to do this break right around release day!

Please let me know if anybody has any questions.

1. Calsp3
2. grapler135s
3. PAVI39
4. northicehero99
5. Waltdii
6. franklinguy52
7. kpit1978
8. grapler135s

Random Hit Order for the Break:

Last edited: