Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast

Thread: Random Acts of Kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    A New Year thanks to David K for a couple of packages today with more 19 Topps Gold.
    You're welcome!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Next Sat contest is April 18 and its for Tony Gwynn 2005 UD Heroes green 33/99 auto!

Thanks David K for the Acuna and Thomas cards, and if I missed it the White Sox auto a few weeks ago.
    Unofficial Frank Thomas Super Collector!
    Autographs:3 Cards, 2 8x10's,1 Baseball
    Around 1200 cards and climbing!
    Also looking for White Sox Allen&Ginter Relics, Gordon Beckham, Mark Buehrle and Paul Konerko

Thanks to David K. for the 2019 Topps Chrome Update Nolan Ryan and Ted Williams.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

Quote Originally Posted by 558561 View Post
    Thanks David K for the Acuna and Thomas cards, and if I missed it the White Sox auto a few weeks ago.
    You're welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    Thanks to David K. for the 2019 Topps Chrome Update Nolan Ryan and Ted Williams.
    You're welcome buddy!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Next Sat contest is April 18 and its for Tony Gwynn 2005 UD Heroes green 33/99 auto!

Thanks to David K for the Pokemon cards for my son! Thank you again!

Scobes
    TRADELIST https://sites.google.com/site/scobestraders/home
    Wantlist https://sites.google.com/site/scobes...baseball-wants
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Patrick Rissmiller, Bob Kudelski, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football- Philadelphia Eagles Autographs
    Golf - Tiger Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Scobes View Post
    Thanks to David K for the Pokemon cards for my son! Thank you again!

Scobes
    You're welcome!

This thread should be renamed the David K Random Acts of Kindress Thread. A big thanks for the great Dodgers cards!

Quote Originally Posted by dgrimes248 View Post
    This thread should be renamed the David K Random Acts of Kindress Thread. A big thanks for the great Dodgers cards!
    You're welcome Don!

Thanks David K. for the pink refractor I needed towards my Chrome Update set. Only 11 cards short now.
    https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/
    When trading with me,communication is key.

Quote Originally Posted by bblair_2002 View Post
    Thanks David K. for the pink refractor I needed towards my Chrome Update set. Only 11 cards short now.
    You're welcome! My Target out......might take a longer trip to the super Target!

Thanks to David K for the Andrew Vaughn!
    Unofficial Frank Thomas Super Collector!
    Autographs:3 Cards, 2 8x10's,1 Baseball
    Around 1200 cards and climbing!
    Also looking for White Sox Allen&Ginter Relics, Gordon Beckham, Mark Buehrle and Paul Konerko

Thanks David K for your continued generosity!
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos. Hunter Bishop, Logan Wyatt, Noelvi Marte
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by 558561 View Post
    Thanks to David K for the Andrew Vaughn!
    You're welcome Buddy!
    Quote Originally Posted by 89Giants View Post
    Thanks David K for your continued generosity!
    You're welcome Buddy!

Just returned from a week away to find another 19 Topps gold in the mail. Thanks David K.

Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    Just returned from a week away to find another 19 Topps gold in the mail. Thanks David K.
    You're welcome buddy!