Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Acts of Kindness!

Thanks David K for the Eloy Jimenez Sterling!
    Unofficial Frank Thomas Super Collector!
    Autographs:3 Cards, 2 8x10's,1 Baseball
    Around 1200 cards and climbing!
    Also looking for White Sox Allen&Ginter Relics, Gordon Beckham, Mark Buehrle and Paul Konerko

Quote Originally Posted by 558561 View Post
    Thanks David K for the Eloy Jimenez Sterling!
    You're welcome!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

More thanks to David K for a great surprise package....a Freddie Freeman update relic and an Austin Riley Sterling RC.

Both really nice looking cards that look even better now that they're in my PC.

Thank you again, David!
    Robert

Wants: Cards I need of Acuna, Albies, Chipper, Smoltz, Hank Aaron, Dale Murphy and Freddie Freeman or some Votto\Bench\Nick Senzel paralells or non-Topps Base set inserts for local trades. Rare A&G Insert Minis from my want list.
    Homepage has vintage and modern set wants as wells as a detailed trade list.

Many thanks to David K for the Gold Update Acuna!
    Unofficial Frank Thomas Super Collector!
    Autographs:3 Cards, 2 8x10's,1 Baseball
    Around 1200 cards and climbing!
    Also looking for White Sox Allen&Ginter Relics, Gordon Beckham, Mark Buehrle and Paul Konerko

Quote Originally Posted by rotorob View Post
    More thanks to David K for a great surprise package....a Freddie Freeman update relic and an Austin Riley Sterling RC.

Both really nice looking cards that look even better now that they're in my PC.

Thank you again, David!
    You're welcome pal!
    Quote Originally Posted by 558561 View Post
    Many thanks to David K for the Gold Update Acuna!
    You're welcome buddy!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

Thanks David for the Riley!
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Thanks David for the Riley!
    You're welcome! I had an extra one!'

Thanks to Terry (polar bear 67) for Two cards (willie mays.willie McCovey)! Best regards, David

Thank you David K for the joe montana cards, go niners!
    I collect: Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Jeff Kent(Giants uni), SF Giants prospects, autos. Hunter Bishop, Logan Wyatt, Noelvi Marte
    http://samstradingpost.com/trader/bonds25.aspx

Thanks David K for the surprise Yelich update gold /2019!

Jeff
    ***Current Want List***

Collecting Parallels/Numbered/SPs and RCs of Keston Hiura, Acuna, Trout, Soto, Jarred Kelenic, Yelich, Julio Rodriguez, Jo Adell

Quote Originally Posted by 89Giants View Post
    Thank you David K for the joe montana cards, go niners!
    8-0! You're welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmboehm33 View Post
    Thanks David K for the surprise Yelich update gold /2019!

Jeff
    You're welcome Jeff! It was in my jumbo boxes! Best regards, David

Thank you to Jack for the many Twin cards that he had in his collection! Best regards, David

Thanks as always David for another Cave!
    -Brian Orakpo, Sean Taylor, and Craig Kimbrel Super Collector!
    -Collect Braves (Acuna/Albies/Freeman/Swanson/Pache/Riley/Waters/Wright/Soroka/Touki among others), Mike Trout, Blake Snell 2016, Matt Chapman 2017 Update/Chrome Update, Roger Federer.

https://sportscardalbum.com/u/rabs/a...kies-prospects - use the drop down box to look through all my albums

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Thanks as always David for another Cave!
    You're welcome!

You're welcome
    Jack
    RIP GONZOFAN2
    FANATIC Glavine collector and collect Irod-Jackie-Ted
    Now a GOLDEN EAGLE 60+ yrs out of BC