Random Acts of Kindness!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I just received a very nice surprise Berrios auto and a handful of his inserts from David K. Thanks! Hope to pay it forward someday.

Thanks for David K. for sending me a package of Phillies including a really nice Carlos Santana Auto! Thank you so much!!

Scobes

A big thank you to David K, sent me a package of 4 Judges
Leon

A big thank you to David K. for sending me a handful of refractors from Jose Berrios. I really appreciate it David.

Huge thanks to David K he sent me the following cards

2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Anthony Rizzo
2010 Bowman Chrome Prospects Purple Anthony Rizzo
2011 Finest Anthony Rizzo RC
2012 Topps Gold Sparkle Buster Posey

Best,
David

Thanks to David K for sending me some giants autos, and some Barry Bonds' for my collection!

Thanks again to David K! He sent me 2 nice numbered Phillies and 2 nice McGwire inserts! You're the best!

Scobes

I just received a very nice surprise Berrios auto and a handful of his inserts from David K. Thanks! Hope to pay it forward someday.

David K - thank you for another lot of Mauer refractors. : )

Thanks to David K for the unexpected Topps '83 Yelich -- much appreciated!

You're all welcome! I'm doing spring cleaning! with new products coming in a week or so...Finest and Topps II . Best regards, David

I will add my name to the list of folks thanking David K. for multiple surprise envelopes in the mail. Have been rewarding my son with the cards for performance on the baseball field - get a hit, get a card. strike a kid out, get a card.

I have the cards stashed away so he won't find them and he doesn't know why he is getting the cards, just that the cards are now his. I don't want him to try and do stuff that is detrimental to the team, just to try and add to his collection.

Many thanks to David K for the awesome Jimenez Refractor and Acuna cards for me and my son!

I will add my name to the list of folks thanking David K. for multiple surprise envelopes in the mail. Have been rewarding my son with the cards for performance on the baseball field - get a hit, get a card. strike a kid out, get a card.

I have the cards stashed away so he won't find them and he doesn't know why he is getting the cards, just that the cards are now his. I don't want him to try and do stuff that is detrimental to the team, just to try and add to his collection.

A thanks to David K for the Braves cards he sent me....thanks again.

You're welcome! Best regards, David

David K. - You are an absolutely amazing member of this great community! The Bench should honor you with your own wing in the Hall of Fame. You are truly deserving of it! Your heart is the only thing bigger than your trade stats! We appreciate you and all you do!

Thanks
Craig

Speaking of David K...…

Had an unexpected envelope in my mailbox today from him. In it a Freddie Freeman Topps Gallery /99 and a Freeman National Baseball Card day card.

2 great additions to the Freeman collection and from a truly great trader!

David thanks a bunch.

David K. - You are an absolutely amazing member of this great community! The Bench should honor you with your own wing in the Hall of Fame. You are truly deserving of it! Your heart is the only thing bigger than your trade stats! We appreciate you and all you do!

Thanks
Craig
Thanks Craig! Best regards, David

Speaking of David K...…

Had an unexpected envelope in my mailbox today from him. In it a Freddie Freeman Topps Gallery /99 and a Freeman National Baseball Card day card.

2 great additions to the Freeman collection and from a truly great trader!

David thanks a bunch.
Thanks Rob! Best regards, David

David K thank you again for the Mancini
You're welcome Buddy. Best regards, David

Thank you David K for yet another surprise envelope with a Rainbow Parallel.
You're welcome Buddy! Best regards, David

Thank you to David K for the Alex Bregman autograph!

You're welcome Steve! Best regards, David

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors

Members online