Going back to card show tomorrow, what to buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChillTown

Pro
5.00 star(s)
So I'm headed back to a big card show tomorrow. I haven't been to a show this big in quite some time. On day one, I spent about $110 on Boxes and packs and a Graded Griffey. Tomorrow (today), I plan to spend about another $150. So here is my question, how would you spend my $150? Would you buy more boxes/packs (if so which one), would you spread it out and pick up a bunch of Star player’s Jersey Cards (like pick 3 for $20), would you drop it on Stars or rookie autos (like Heyward $35, Castro $15, etc..), or would you just pick up one Card like a Graded Tom Brady Rookie ?

Personally, I would buy vintage stars in the best (ungraded) condition I could find. But that sort of the way my collection is geared. Good Luck!

I usually go to find 3 or 4 key cards, pick them up, then spend whatever I have left over on what amounts to impulse buys. A lot of times, that takes me to the $3 GU boxes, or through whatever packs may be at the next table.
Good luck!
-Casey

thanks guys.. I picked up a few graded cards, but spent most of the money on my son.. He spelled his name out with low end Auto letters and bought a few more packs.. Also loaded up on diamond giveaway cards, because I got some great deals.. it was a blast.