Sorting through boxes! What Team, What Player?? Let me know what you need!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hail24

Prospect
Hello all, I have been away from the site for a while, but I am back now that I have some time again. I have been buying collections for about 3 or so years now and I have accumulated many boxes and totes of base and low-end inserts. I am sorting through those boxes over the course of this week and want to try and sell bigger lots of players or teams. I won't be asking for tons of money on these lots, but I will ask that you pay shipping. We will figure out a price based on how many cards are in the lot. I would be willing to take payment or trade for one or two bigger cards that would be easier for me to store or move. Just let me know what player or team you are looking for. Also, I am not looking to waste time as I am very busy so I will sort out the lots and give you a total number of cards in the lot. I won't be sending pictures of all the cards in the lot as that just takes too much time and there won't be enough value to make that a necessity. Players from Baseball, Basketball, and Football!!

Last edited:
Hello all, I have been away from the site for a while, but I am back now that I have some time again. I have been buying collections for about 3 or so years now and I have accumulated many boxes and totes of base and low-end inserts. I am sorting through those boxes over the course of this week and want to try and sell bigger lots of players or teams. I won't be asking for tons of money on these lots, but I will ask that you pay shipping. We will figure out a price based on how many cards are in the lot. I would be willing to take payment or trade for one or two bigger cards that would be easier for me to store or move. Just let me know what player or team you are looking for. Also, I am not looking to waste time as I am very busy so I will sort out the lots and give you a total number of cards in the lot. I won't be sending pictures of all the cards in the lot as that just takes too much time and there won't be enough value to make that a necessity. Players from Baseball, Basketball, and Football!!
Here is my wants, lmk!

any cards of:
- Bryce Harper
-Alec Bohm RC
-Bryson Stott RC
-Nick Castellanos
-Adley Rutschman
-Julio Rodruigez
-Riley Greene
-Zack Wheeler
-Gunnar Henderson
-Mookie Betts
-KYLE SCHWARBER (we share the same birthday!)
-Trea Turner
- Corey Seager
-Michael Harris 2nd
-Corbin Carroll RC
-Gabriel Moreno RC

Types of cards:

Chrome
Bowman chrome
Gypsy queen
Heritage
J-rod
Holiday

Last edited:
Here is my wants, lmk!

any cards of:
- Bryce Harper
-Alec Bohm RC
-Bryson Stott RC
-Nick Castellanos
-Adley Rutschman
-Julio Rodruigez
-Riley Greene
-Zack Wheeler
-Gunnar Henderson
-Mookie Betts
-KYLE SCHWARBER ( we share the same birthday!)
-Trea Turner
- Corey Seager
-Michael Harris 2nd
-Corbin Carroll RC
-Gabriel Moreno RC

Types of cards:

Chrome
Bowman chrome
Gypsy queen
Heritage
J-rod
Holiday
Sounds good buddy I will get back to you with what I find. A few of them players are already accounted for but if those fall through I will definitely slide them into you pile and let you know a total count for each player. This will take me some time as I have a lot of boxes to go through but I will be doing it all week so give me until next Monday at the latest and I should have a list of the players you want and a card count for each. Thanks Chris

Any newer rookies from mosaic,optic and prizm or numbered stuff from those sets thanks so much also any hof game used from football or basketball 2000’s or 90s preferably thanks

Any newer rookies from mosaic,optic and prizm or numbered stuff from those sets thanks so much also any hof game used from football or basketball 2000’s or 90s preferably thanks
I have tons of stuff. What years do you consider newer and what players are you looking for? I have a lot of mosaic and prizm from recent years besides this year. I have a lot of 2019-20 Mosaic especially with all sorts of color of vets and rookies. I don't have too much of the HOF game used but I do have a few that are mid to high end if you are interested just let me know. Thanks

I see everyone's replies and I will definitely be in touch. I have a lot of stuff to go through so it will take me some time, but I have everyone's wants written down and will be setting them aside to let you know what I have when the time comes. Thanks for your patience.

I have tons of stuff. What years do you consider newer and what players are you looking for? I have a lot of mosaic and prizm from recent years besides this year. I have a lot of 2019-20 Mosaic especially with all sorts of color of vets and rookies. I don't have too much of the HOF game used but I do have a few that are mid to high end if you are interested just let me know. Thanks
Yes 2019-pres is good for me also looking for more numbered stuff and SP’s of better players or rcs thanks so much I’ll take a look at the mid end football

Thanks for all the responses fellas. I have not forgotten about anyone, and I am still sorting. It is going a little slower than I thought because the day shift process operator at my work has been off, so I have been working 16-hour days this weekend and again tonight as well. I took Friday off so that will give me a 4-day weekend to get the sorting wrapped up. I should be able to start sending out lot quantities to everyone on Tuesday. I will go from first reply to last reply to make it fair as others have asked for certain players that were asked for earlier. Thanks for your patience and I will be in touch.

I'm looking for Roger Clemens cards. Thanks, Rich