Tim Hudson Want list updated 5/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hello, I found these while looking for cards for someone else. lmk if you still need.

2004 Bowman Gold #107 Tim Hudson $1.50
2004 UD Diamond All-Star Promo #HU Tim Hudson - $1.50
2005 Diamond Kings Framed Green #165 Tim Hudson SER 50 $6.00
2005 Throwback Threads Polo Grounds 65 HIT Long Fly #47 Tim Hudson SER 65 $3.00
2005 Throwback Threads Polo Grounds 75 BALL Long Fly #47 Tim Hudson SER 75 $3.00
2006 Bazooka Blue Fortune #20 Tim Hudson - $1.25
2006 Bazooka Gold Chunks #20 Tim Hudson - $1.25

Yes I need every one of those.

Plmk Thanks Stanley

Yes I need every one of those.

Plmk Thanks Stanley

Ok. I think you already checked my wantlist, but you can try again it's on my userpage. I'll set them aside for you. Do you have any 85 Topps bb? I traded for a nice starter set which should be here in a couple days. I can make up my wantlist for those and shoot it over to you. or do you have a tradepage? lmk

Ok. I think you already checked my wantlist, but you can try again it's on my userpage. I'll set them aside for you. Do you have any 85 Topps bb? I traded for a nice starter set which should be here in a couple days. I can make up my wantlist for those and shoot it over to you. or do you have a tradepage? lmk

I have some 85's. I have some stuff on my www but I don't know how up
to date it is.

Plmk Thanks Stanley

Just let me know when you get the 85's which ones you still need. I have
located my cards so I should have a lot of the ones you need.

Plmk Thanks Stanley

Just let me know when you get the 85's which ones you still need. I have
located my cards so I should have a lot of the ones you need.

Plmk Thanks Stanley

Sounds good. I'll lyk. Thanks again.

Hello, I found these while looking for cards for someone else. lmk if you still need.

2004 Bowman Gold #107 Tim Hudson $1.50
2004 UD Diamond All-Star Promo #HU Tim Hudson - $1.50
2005 Diamond Kings Framed Green #165 Tim Hudson SER 50 $6.00
2005 Throwback Threads Polo Grounds 65 HIT Long Fly #47 Tim Hudson SER 65 $3.00
2005 Throwback Threads Polo Grounds 75 BALL Long Fly #47 Tim Hudson SER 75 $3.00
2006 Bazooka Blue Fortune #20 Tim Hudson - $1.25
2006 Bazooka Gold Chunks #20 Tim Hudson - $1.25

Hello, still holding these for you. Working on a trade that has a few more you need. If trade gets finalized i'll pm the others and my 85 topps wantlist. Lmk if thats ok. Thanks.

Hello, still holding these for you. Working on a trade that has a few more you need. If trade gets finalized i'll pm the others and my 85 topps wantlist. Lmk if thats ok. Thanks.

That would be wonderful. I have got my 85's sitting right here.
Just let me know.

Thanks STanley