Tim Hudson Want list updated 5/20

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Not sure where we upto. Atrade? I can pull the cards tongiht and confirm in the morning. Sorry i left this but have been busy off site

Iain

I have this one:
2005 Playoff Prestige League Leaders Double Material Jersey #1 T.Hudson/R.Oswalt/100 MEM SER 100 $12.00

If you have any Longhorns FB cards I'd be interested in those. Otherwise, I'm interested in your 1960 Topps. Don't know the condition so I don't know the BV, but let me know condition and which of these you'd be willing to part with:

35 - Whitey Ford
39 - Earl Averill
345 - Don Newcombe
395 - Hoyt Wilhelm
558 - Eddie Mathews AS

Hi Stanley!

Two more for you:

2012 Gypsy Queen Mini GQ Red #91
2012 Gypsy Queen Mini GQ Red #317

Still working on my 2012 mini set. PWE is fine.

Cheers

Paul

Last edited:
I have this one:
2005 Playoff Prestige League Leaders Double Material Jersey #1 T.Hudson/R.Oswalt/100 MEM SER 100 $12.00

If you have any Longhorns FB cards I'd be interested in those. Otherwise, I'm interested in your 1960 Topps. Don't know the condition so I don't know the BV, but let me know condition and which of these you'd be willing to part with:

35 - Whitey Ford
39 - Earl Averill
345 - Don Newcombe
395 - Hoyt Wilhelm
558 - Eddie Mathews AS

I will check when I get home from work tonight and see what I can come
up with.

Thanks Stanley

I didn't see this on your list but I have a 2003 Playoff Prestige Dual GU with Hudson & Zito #'d 372/400. Let me know if interested, I collect Cano.

I have your biege patch from 2008 heroes/10.
I collect current Twins and Orioles.
Hit me up with a pm so I notice it.
Thanks AL
scan071710.jpg