Any traders in the MWL or FSL areas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tennisjunky

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I recently acquired a 2012 Peoria Chiefs team set that is about 50% autographed. I would like to get more signed before the season ends if possible. If any of you are going to see Peoria or Daytona come through, I would appreciate some help. In exchange, I can get autos of PCL players coming through Albuquerque or already have a large stash of IP autos of all teams. PLMK if you can help. Thanks

had you posted this a few weeks ago I could have helped ya out, dunno if we have anyone that graphs the MWL Western division on here, but would ya be willing to help with Sands? Just looked at the roster and they got a few guys in the 08 Topps set...of course guys I already have though

Last edited:
had you posted this a few weeks ago I could have helped ya out, dunno if we have anyone that graphs the MWL Western division on here, but would ya be willing to help with Sands? Just looked at the roster and they got a few guys in the 08 Topps set...of course guys I already have though

I wish I had gotten them sooner. It was one of those too good to pass up deals.
I can probably help on Sands. PM me with info. Thanks